Emo girls with big boobs

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol I may be been pedantic here but I think clarification is needed on what the OP is looking for. Just specifically 'Emo' girls? or girls who have that goth, emo, tattooed etc etc look? As if the OP just wants 'Emo' it’s going to be very difficult to pin down due to the differences between goth and emo and the debate over what it is to be 'emo' and what it is to be 'goth'. A 'goth' would be offended to be called a 'emo' for example (On a personal note 'Emo's' tend to have incredibly pathetic annoying personality traits i.e. self appointed emotionally unstable, attention seekers). On the other hand if its just that 'alternative' 'goth girl' look im sure I could find quite a bit of material.

Last edited:

zool32c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol I may be been pedantic here but I think clarification is needed on what the OP is looking for. Just specifically 'Emo' girls? or girls who have that goth, emo, tattooed etc etc look? As if the OP just wants 'Emo' it’s going to be very difficult to pin down due to the differences between goth and emo and the debate over what it is to be 'emo' and what it is to be 'goth'. A 'goth' would be offended to be called a 'emo' for example (On a personal note 'Emo's' tend to have incredibly pathetic annoying personality traits i.e. self appointed emotionally unstable, attention seekers). On the other hand if its just that 'alternative' 'goth girl' look im sure I could find quite a bit of material.

Well, IMHO probably differences are often not so clear