Erect in public

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they scream for how small it is :D poor dude...

I think it's just the fact that there's an erect penis visibly out in public that they scream. They don't care about the size, they just want it cuz its there.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the main reasons I quit participating..way back in 1984..the other, jogged by a dying man in Golden gate Park..c'mon people..plus now i hear the registration fee is above $50!!?..This is San Fanciscoesque, San Franciscanama stuff..Ever since the Gold Rush of the late 1840's this place has attracted all sorts of people living their lives from all sorts of perspectives..

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recall once during a gay public fest a very drunk guy in a kilt was wandering around exposing is VERY LARGE hard cock to anyone who cared to look. Among those who cared to look was a cop who looked, then turned around to his partner and said "Hey, Mikey - get a load of the size of this guy's weiner!"

Wonder how he knew Mickey would be impressed . . . ?

Reactions: goofer95

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In lots of pants and shorts especially I look hard even when I'm totally soft. Sometimes the attention is hot, but especially with women who tend to be very annoying with their "curiosity" it can be uncomfortable. For one thing they all seem to assume that guys are in fact hard and that it's because they're turned on by someone or something around them.

Trying to work out while knowing your being discussed and giggled about is ok only to a point. Then it's just rude I think. Of course it does always make me wonder what would happen if I walked around actually hard...

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The event is well-known for many participants engaging in varying degrees of public nudity.

Most West Coast cities have things like this. Seattle has the Fremont Solstice Festival on the Saturday closest to June 21. One regular feature is the nude bicycle troop.