Erection at nudist camp

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most nudist camps frown upon erections, especially if the camp is family oriented. Even in camps that were more geared towards adults, usually the women take issue and are very sensitive about stuff like that.Usually men have no problem with it when the subject comes up, but most nudist camps have very strict rules. Women tend to think most men are on the prowl. For that reason you rarely see single men at nudist camps- mainly couples and families. Again there are some resorts that are more geared towards singles, but as a rule,if you get an erection , its recommended you cover it up.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I've been a naturist (the UK word for nudist) for years. It's frowned upon as 'vanilla' or non-swinging British naturists are usually a very prudish and judgmental body of people. You somehow manage to keep erections in check, even when there are gorgeous women around. If you have one you hide it until it goes.

But I have often been naturist camping with a swinging camping & caravanning club on private land. Public erections are fairly common in these circumstances, your mind seems to say "relax, it's OK!" and it's certainly one way of showing females you are interested in them. The raunchy atmosphere also encourages people of both sexes to get aroused.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes it happens and strict family clubs make to big a deal out of it. Nudist families see erections all the time at home. Boys have that early wood that sisters see and even at clubs when boys/men wake up and need to go pee, waking up from a nap on their towel, dancing [as one said] is most likely for men.

I've seen it all and it has happened to me several times when I was younger. The first time I went to a club and stripped I got hard. A lady came over to me and introduced herself blocking me from others and explained that it was normal and I needed time to relax and adjust. She invited me to see the clubs features and as we walked my erection resided a bit.

She explained that some single men would parade around in front of children and that's why it's not accepted, then it went semi soft. She smiled and said you'll be just fine, but keep a towel near for awhile.

The first time I danced with a girl I got erect, the lights were dim and the dance floor was crowded. The girl pressed closer to me to hide it, which didn't help keeping it under control and pulled me over to the bar and stood brushed against me to hide it. We talked and it resided to normal. She did smile and say she was flattered. She said she had brothers and was used to seeing erections and then told me she was a virgin.

The next summer we dated.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at a nudist club once when a boy of no more than five or six got an erection. An older woman nearby screamed-out "You're not supposed to have that here!"

The boy was terribly embarrassed and had no idea what he had done wrong. I wanted to tell the old bat "At your time of life you're lucky to ever see a hard one!" but I didn't.

Still, I believe that too much is made of erections and semi-erections, etc. especially as it refers to very young boys and situations in which erections are hard to control, such as one mentioned above, where the tall man was dancing with the short woman and his cock was pushed against her tits!

Everyone lighten-up!

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think policy against erections at nudist camps is a double standard. The argument is made mostly by women in that it is a sign of lewdness and that somehow men are aroused by someone else' partner or is just simply on the prowl. The problem I have with this is that the same thing can be said about women. Men and women are capable of the same reactions, accept there is no physical indication that can plainly be seen if you are a woman. Who is to say women are not lusting after what they see at nudist camps or trying to parade themselves. But somehow a man is considered dirty if he is guilty of the same simply because he has an erection that is not even proven to be sexual in nature.

Sven_Scarlett

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most AANR clubs and family resorts prohibit them and the rules say to cover, cool shower, or go relieve it in private. We like to go to nude hot springs which have more liberal rules, so voer the years we've seen some lovely boners walking around. As long as the guy isnt openly jacking no one says much to the occasional hard on. NIce thing is we've seen some long ones too both swinging and hard. We both enjoy big nudist cocks.

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think policy against erections at nudist camps is a double standard. The argument is made mostly by women in that it is a sign of lewdness and that somehow men are aroused by someone else' partner or is just simply on the prowl. The problem I have with this is that the same thing can be said about women. Men and women are capable of the same reactions, accept there is no physical indication that can plainly be seen if you are a woman. Who is to say women are not lusting after what they see at nudist camps or trying to parade themselves. But somehow a man is considered dirty if he is guilty of the same simply because he has an erection that is not even proven to be sexual in nature.

I agree 100% with this post

Reactions: earthw

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It may be double standards. There is the need to be practical and if there isn't a policy of discouraging erections, then it will be used against nudist venues to try to get them closed down.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a naturist (the UK word for nudist) for years. It's frowned upon as 'vanilla' or non-swinging British naturists are usually a very prudish and judgmental body of people. You somehow manage to keep erections in check, even when there are gorgeous women around. If you have one you hide it until it goes.

But I have often been naturist camping with a swinging camping & caravanning club on private land. Public erections are fairly common in these circumstances, your mind seems to say "relax, it's OK!" and it's certainly one way of showing females you are interested in them. The raunchy atmosphere also encourages people of both sexes to get aroused.

I agree that many traditional UK naturists are prudish and judgemental but I also sense a change in that many more couples are becoming naturist and are more tolerant when it comes to erections. Erections are perfectly normal and provided there is no unwarranted sexual behavious many more couples accept the reality.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never been to a naturist camp and wouldn´t really like to. Because I find the rules to strict. I think it´s wrong that you can´t have an erection at a nudist camp, at least so long the erection is natural and not obtained by stroking your dick. I think that those strict rules are on of the reasons why there are so few teenboys and young men at nudist camps. Because at that age they tend to get hard all the time and for that they can´t go to naturist camps without having to listen to complains from certain people ;)

But I sometimes do go to nudist beaches, especially gay beaches, where it´s more accepted to have an erection. When I lived in Copenhagen there was (still is) a nudist gay beach 20 km. south of the city. I sometimes came there and enjoyed being naked with other men without having to follow the strict rules that they have at naturist camps.

Reactions: danichicolboy

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have never been to a naturist camp and wouldn´t really like to. Because I find the rules to strict. I think it´s wrong that you can´t have an erection at a nudist camp, at least so long the erection is natural and not obtained by stroking your dick. I think that those strict rules are on of the reasons why there are so few teenboys and young men at nudist camps. Because at that age they tend to get hard all the time and for that they can´t go to naturist camps without having to listen to complains from certain people ;)

But I sometimes do go to nudist beaches, especially gay beaches, where it´s more accepted to have an erection. When I lived in Copenhagen there was (still is) a nudist gay beach 20 km. south of the city. I sometimes came there and enjoyed being naked with other men without having to follow the strict rules that they have at naturist camps.

It's kind of like saying you have to contain a sneeze.:biggrin1:

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's quite normal for first timers. just cover up, turn over or hit the pool. I sported a few in my younger days. It was at a family resort while the female owner gave me a tour of the camp in a golf cart. She made no big deal of it and didn't even ask me to cover up. We back to the office where another lady was there. They told me that around the common grounds I would have to cover or lay down so not to be noticed.

I did get erect while dancing, which I've seen many times. I quickly went to the bar with my towel hiding it. One of the ladies ask me if I was uncomfortable and suggested I walk with her. We went to her tent area and she offered me a paper towel and just made a weird smile. I got the message and jacked off. She said you look comfortable now and went back to the dance.

Reactions: deleted18464931
L

luvbigdicksandnuts

It's quite normal for first timers. just cover up, turn over or hit the pool. I sported a few in my younger days. It was at a family resort while the female owner gave me a tour of the camp in a golf cart. She made no big deal of it and didn't even ask me to cover up. We back to the office where another lady was there. They told me that around the common grounds I would have to cover or lay down so not to be noticed.

I did get erect while dancing, which I've seen many times. I quickly went to the bar with my towel hiding it. One of the ladies ask me if I was uncomfortable and suggested I walk with her. We went to her tent area and she offered me a paper towel and just made a weird smile. I got the message and jacked off. She said you look comfortable now and went back to the dance.

Bet you really enjoyed that! Especially if she was hot. :)

D_Alfie_Asspincher

Account Disabled
Media
I love it to go to Spa's and sauna's.
When I get hard I cross mine legs or to in the water.
Walking with a touwel is no option. You still can see the booner.

A few years ago mine wife and I were banned at a wellness where you had to wear bathclothes.
They thaught I had a booner for houers in mine speedo. They thaught that the bulge was a booner. With red ears I have explained that that was not the issue, they excuses us, but we left.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The general uptightness is why we avoid organized nudist facilities in the US. Spas and saunas in Europe are much easier going, although erections are very rare. On beaches in Europe where there are lots of teenagers, you sometimes see them, and sometimes girls tease the boys they are with into becoming erect. People tend to disregard it. Here in the US, we go to beaches, where you occasionally see an erection being shown off, but it is rare, and never near kids (at least in my experience). Usually people just behave normally. Sometimes a guy will fall asleep and become erect, or see something that arouses him, get slathered in a sensual way with suntan lotion by a partner, or something like that... no one minds on the beaches that we go to. They tend to give everyone a lot of room to be themselves.

Reactions: big Italian cock

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We (GF and I) frequent nudist camps, hot springs, and nude beaches, and have rarely seen an erection. It's generally not a sexually charged atmosphere, even though everyone is naked. The few times I have gotten hard, I generally just turn over on my stomach, or I've been lucky enough to be able to hide it under the water.

I agree that it is a double standard- if nudism is about body acceptance, why are we asked to hide part of it in certain situations? But, a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch I suppose.