Verified
Gold
Media
Oxford, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone got an erection during a physical exam with your doctor? I would like to hear about true life erotic experiences, particularly with a male physician, during a physical exam. thanks.

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, I've never had one during a physical. What's funny is that I'm actually getting one tomorrow, so we'll see how things work out. I'm not sure who's going to be handling it because I'm going to a different place for it.

Blessings

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, I've never had one during a physical. What's funny is that I'm actually getting one tomorrow, so we'll see how things work out. I'm not sure who's going to be handling it because I'm going to a different place for it.

Blessings

You'll get one for sure now that the idea has been planted in your head!:wink:

Reactions: Titopalacios

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We'll see. I'm with Pieter, though. There's really nothing erotic about physicals. I do get erections all the time with my masseuse though, but that's a different ballgame.

Blessings

but that's a different ballgame.

Pun intended?

Reactions: cuckboy

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not personally. But a friend of mine was getting a physical and the Dr. was hot. She was doing the testicular cancer/hernia lucky combo and he popped one during the exam. He thought it was a good yuk until she said "Don't be embarrassed, it happens all the time", picked up a tongue depressor, and gave the head of his cock a snap with it. He said it didn't really hurt, but he dropped like a stone.

jismopper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had it happen when i was 14. My doctor started checking things down there and I suddenly got a massive boner. My face turned bright red. He didn't say anything. He just kept touching. I swear he was down there forever. I'm just lucky I didn't shoot from all the stimulation!

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hell I used to get them all the time. My most recent physical was for football at my university, they have the trainers do them so they can keep them "in house" and I had a chubby going pretty strongly. The athletic trainer just said it happens all the time and she smiled..the physical passed and it was no big deal. However, I was told to go to my family physician to get a Tetnus booster, I hate shots.