Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I had my physical, and no erection. I should've put money on this one. I had a new doctor with huge breasts administer everything, but like I said earlier, there's really not that much that's erotic about getting a physical and being checked for a hernia.

Blessings

DenverGND

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also got fully hard during an exam, when he was doing a testicular exam. (I couldn't help it; I thought he was really handsome and sexy.) He just looked up at me, saw my face turning red, smiled and continued with the exam like a true professional.

D

delti90

I always try to go in there with a semi so the doctor doesn't think I'm lacking a penis. Last time I had a physical I had a good semi going but then when he checked me up my penis absolutely disappeared hah.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always have a semi during any physical exam ... usually starts with the testicle exam. Several years ago I had not masturbated for four days prior to my exam. Big mistake on my part as I leaked pre cum as soon as the nurse instructed me to strip to my underwear. To make matters worse I had on light gray boxer briefs which easily displayed my leakage. My current doctor and I work out at the gym together at least four times a week. Therefore, he has seen me naked and in various states of arousal many times.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor is a family friend who I see around. I have had a semi before and am always arras to get a full hard on. It is weird cause sometimes I will shrivel up and others I will almost get hard. I am straight too. It is kinda awkward at times.

Reactions: P.J.9 and GonzorSG

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I had to have the team doctor or trainer check me out, I would usually have a semi. I was/am a horny guy. One time the trainer jokingly asked me "Doesn't that thing ever go down?". Now a days, I just hang there, going to the doctor is just not that exciting to me anymore...lol.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was about 19 a doctor was examining my penis and balls and I was getting turned on. He pulled my shaft from side to side to look at my balls and it was getting hard. I was looking down at him and his face was about 6-8 inches away from my cock. He looked up and I was looking down at him. I said nothing and he stopped and said everything was fine.
I will tell you if he had stated giving me head I would have let him.
By the way he was extremely good looking.

I had another time where a doctor had his hand in my pants when I was recovering from being put out after wisdom teeth extractions. That time I knew he wanted to feel me and I later found out from someone else that he did the same thing to them. That was wrong because I had no say in the matter.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This topic has been well discussed in the past. That stated, an erection, a semi, or leaking pre-cum is a normal reaction to an examination for a hernia, the digital prostrate, etc.

I have been a teaching associate at a medical school. Our teacher instructed us to say to the medical students if an erection happened, or a semi appeared or pre-cum leaked out to remind the student that it was a normal reaction.

In fact we told the students that the best comment to offer was something like:

It seems that everything is working as it should.

Please bear in mind that about half of the medical students now are females.

No problem. The training was conducted with groups of four or five students in each session. Of course there were boys and girls in each group. Also, the training was recorded so no one could say anything was inappropriate. This was for the protection of both the teaching associate and also the students.

No problem.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A time will come in your life when you'll wish you could get hard during a physical. Enjoy the ability while it lasts.

LOL, I have to agree. If as a teen I would have had a physical I am sure I WOULD have got a boner. But today at 36 I doubt that it would happen....not that I am impotent, but those sudden erections just do not really happen that often any more, only if there is a reason, something that stimulates me directly. And I doubt I will find a physical particullary exciting...(I am having one today, by the way, but I doubt anything will happen:wink:).

Reactions: nicnic

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once--sprang a full one with a general physical when I was 18. Recently resisted progressing beyond a semi, however, when the urologist was testing foreskin function by rapidly capping and uncapping the head for what must have been at least 15 times. I wondered whether that was really necessary...nevertheless, if he had continued just a few times more..... Then had just the shrinking opposite in an Amsterdam clinic once--no one warned me that it would be a female doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: GonzorSG and nicnic

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something ive been wondering about, as im off to the doctors soon for a check. Being straight i think i'd get quite embarassed if I even got a semi!