Erections in public showers

uncutdick

Just Browsing
Media
I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, I usually go for a shower after the gym, but since I can remember when I get in the public showers I have a semi, which can be a bit embarrassing. I try my hardest to think of other things but its like he has a mind of his own...... can anyone help or anyone have the same problem...... I dont even know why it happens........ I am 27yo and this probably started at high school, in the showers:cool:

HotBunk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the swimming pool I go to I think every guy in there fluffs themselves so they show the best they have to all the guys there, straight or otherwise!

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
The next man in the gym locker room also has a dick and so do all the other men in there. I'm sure they can understand that this kind of thing happens. I used to worry about it, too, but not anymore. If I happen to get hard and everyone sees it... whatever.

Don't worry about it too much, mate. Sometimes it's the worrying that makes you aware of your dick and that's what gets it all started. Happy showering! ;)

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't call it a semi but usually I hit the shower after working out then a swim and a soak in the hit tub. By that time my little buddie is feeling pretty warm and relaxed, definitely a little bigger than normal. It's just a body part that everybody else in the room has, and have seen hard. Their first thought will probably be "Nice cock" and they won't even have a second thought.

D

deleted136887

like the posters say: it does happen.
having said that, when I feel a boner coming on, I turn on the cold water and/or get a towel. Don't mind guys seeing my cock, but I'm there for the work-out, not to impress anyone with my dicksize.

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just me, but I know if I'm able to chub up in the shower after a workout, then I know I didn't work out hard enough.

ADONIS35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, I usually go for a shower after the gym, but since I can remember when I get in the public showers I have a semi, which can be a bit embarrassing. I try my hardest to think of other things but its like he has a mind of his own...... can anyone help or anyone have the same problem...... I dont even know why it happens........ I am 27yo and this probably started at high school, in the showers:cool:

You can't stop this from happening because after men workout testosterone increases and causes hard-ons. If you observe carefully there are other men in the showers with semi and full hard-ons. Enjoy the view...

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe it's just me, but I know if I'm able to chub up in the shower after a workout, then I know I didn't work out hard enough.
agreed. I got "hard in the shower once when i was like 17. awkward but whatever I dealt with it.

B_1985_uk

Just Browsing
Media
i find it quite awkward when it happens and feel like they all know and are looking, its just like you dont want them to think you've got hard over them, when you most definately havent.

But yeah i just deal with it.