Erotic Personality Test

The Bottom
Abandoning yourself to your lover is your path to sexual nirvana. You like the idea of surrender and prefer to let your partner call the shots.

Huh? Something's wrong with the quiz considering how much I like to be on top.

Keep in mind that bottoms are actually tops and vice versa. It seems they know what they're talking about.

And, uh, I'm a bottom too.

The Bottom is happiest sexually when being told what to do. Abandonment of mind and body is what The Bottom believes will push them toward real sexual fulfillment. They seek to prove their commitment to their lovers, often testing their own boundaries to their limits (and beyond). Enduring physical pain to prove how total their dedication is to themselves and their partners is not at all unusual. In fact, it is standard for many. The Bottom functions on a highly emotional level, closely linking the physical with the spiritual and intellectual. Therefore, sex for The Bottom is an all-consuming experience and not undertaken lightly, especially if they are serving more than one Top.-Sage Vivant

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The Top

Dominance pushes you into erotic territory. You might be into delivering pain but only if you know the recipient enjoys it.

The Top likes to call the shots—sexually, at least. In real life, they may not show any signs of wanting or needing to be in control, but to achieve erotic fulfillment, The Top needs not only to give orders but also to see them carried out. Their sexual pleasure is of the psychosexual variety, which means that they intellectualize sex more than most of the other erotic types. They are often partial to leather and the accouterments of bondage, and they frequently reward those people they can bend to their will. They may even like to deliver a bit of physical pain, but only if they know the recipient will enjoy that pain.

:yup:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Risk-Taker
If it's liable to get you fired, divorced, or excommunicated, your pulse races. You are intrigued by the prospect of challenging societal rules and ignoring taboos.

Not really...and how come I have a different Risk-Taker text than everyone else?

The questions were a bit too 'marriage' and 'Significant Other' oriented so there were no answers that really applied to me.

I would just say I aim to please and what I do, I do it well :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently I am a top?!? :confused::eek:

The Top
Dominance pushes you into erotic territory. You might be into delivering pain but only if you know the recipient enjoys it.

The Top likes to call the shots—sexually, at least. In real life, they may not show any signs of wanting or needing to be in control, but to achieve erotic fulfillment, The Top needs not only to give orders but also to see them carried out. Their sexual pleasure is of the psychosexual variety, which means that they intellectualize sex more than most of the other erotic types. They are often partial to leather and the accoutrements of bondage, and they frequently reward those people they can bend to their will. They may even like to deliver a bit of physical pain, but only if they know the recipient will enjoy that pain.

Many people find they are a combination of types. This one seems to be your primary one but you may be another, as well. The book's quiz will help you clarify your true type.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Partier
Many mouths + many hands = many smiles for you. You want to experience several lovers at once and you want them to experience you.
Read more about being A Partier.
Many people find they are a combination of types. This one seems to be your primary one but you may be another, as well. The book's quiz will help you clarify your true type.

No surprise

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It said I'm a bottom too. I guess it sorta fits but there were lots of questions where I didn't think any of the answers really fit me but I had to pick one. Oh well :smile:.

The Bottom
Abandoning yourself to your lover is your path to sexual nirvana. You like the idea of surrender and prefer to let your partner call the shots.

Huh? Something's wrong with the quiz considering how much I like to be on top.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Bottom is happiest sexually when being told what to do. Abandonment of mind and body is what The Bottom believes will push them toward real sexual fulfillment. They seek to prove their commitment to their lovers, often testing their own boundaries to their limits (and beyond). Enduring physical pain to prove how total their dedication is to themselves and their partners is not at all unusual. In fact, it is standard for many. The Bottom functions on a highly emotional level, closely linking the physical with the spiritual and intellectual. Therefore, sex for The Bottom is an all-consuming experience and not undertaken lightly, especially if they are serving more than one Top.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Wanderer finds it difficult to let loose in locales where people might know them. The allure of new places, situations, and people flips their erotic switches because they represent sexual freedom. The Wanderer is often quite sexually adventurous and may be a variety of other types, as well, but their overriding need is to get out of town before they can let their hair down. Strange, exotic places deliver the anonymity and permission that The Wanderer needs to flirt, be outrageous, try new activities, and expand their sexual repertoires. The Wanderer does have sex at home but makes most sexual discoveries while on vacation or even traveling on business.