European woman's pubic hair gliding along my penis

J

JR7

For those of you who have read my other posts, you know that I absolutely love a full bush. When I studied in Europe in the late-90's, I was no different. I remember in Switzerland meeting a 22 year old girl, Anya, at a club. She had a very cute face and a tall and curvy body. Shapely breasts with wide hips and a nice juicy ass to match. She was wearing a blouse with those sorts of sleeves that are more like fans or cut flaps so you can easily see her shoulders and underarms if you were looking. And I was looking. She had dark hair and through these fan sleeves (or whatever they're called) I saw even darker hair under her armpits. They looked very much like my own underarms in terms of color and amount of hair, which didn't surprise me because, ironically, I've never been all that hairy of a guy. But for a female it was quite ample. I knew I had to do everything I could to get back with this girl because if her vagina looked anything like her underarms I knew I was in for a treat - both in terms of eating and fucking!

As luck would have it, Anya had me back to her apartment. Sure enough her bush was extremely hairy. The blackness of the hair color I'm sure amplified it, but the length was very long in any event. I gleefully went down on her and, having had some other females about as hairy as Anya, knew just how to part her hair to expose the fruit of her vulva. I don't know if it was the hair or her European heritage, but her vagina was extremely fragrant. Not foul in any way, but as soon as her legs spread and I parted her labia minora her whole room was enveloped in a sea of musk that most guys might find overpowering, but I found very erotic. If I ever doubted the existence of pheremones, Anya proved them a scientific fact. At this point she commented, "Most American guys aren't used to my hair, but you seem to know what you're doing." As the 'Brazilian' was at its peak stateside I replied, "Well, most American women could learn something about what to do - or what not to do - with their pubic hair from their European counterparts. This is a beautiful vagina."

Fortunately, Anya, was completely self-assured and uninhibited so the lights stayed on the whole time. We started fucking - yes, without a condom. In short order she got on top of me and started riding me. Her pussy was wet to say the least - my shaft was flecked with chalk white curds of her pussy cream. I was rock hard and as long as I could get. She would glide up to the tip of my glans and then slowly glide down until I was balls deep inside her like she could read my mind. I was doing pretty well in terms of stamina earlier in missionary. Not that her pussy didn't feel amazing. And even with these rhythmic strokes of hers I was doing well. Here was the problem ... with the lights on I saw her long black kinky pubic hairs slick with that pussy cream I was describing earlier gliding along my shaft with each plunge. Of course I saw her deep red labia there too, but the hair was so long, it went past her lips and hung onto my dick. It was such an erotic sight I had to shut my eyes because I started to feel that familiar churning in my balls. She noticed this right away and said, "Why are you closing your eyes all of a sudden?" I said, "Your hair and lips on my penis -- too hot." Unsure if her English would be nuanced enough for her to understand the colloquialism "come," I took the scientific approach and said something like, "I don't want to let out my sperm too soon."

"Why not," Anya queried.

"I want to make sure you have an orgasm first," I answered.

To this she laughed and said, "You are a lot different than practically every American bloke I've ever been with," then she bounced off of me and started vigorously jerking me off against her bush. She said, "I already had an orgasm from when you licked me down there. BEsides, I want to see you let out your sperm so don't hold back." As if I could hold back at this point, 5 seconds later I'm moaning, "Oh Anya, here comes my sperm." I start blasting her midsection, under breasts and big, black triangle of bush. As soon as any lands in her pubes she's rubbing it in like a champ to make sure none drips into that beautiful, red cavern. All the while she's giggling and saying "Yayy," in the most adorable Swiss accent.

J

JR7

freddy909 - thank you. They were. So were the early 2000's. I fucked a lot of pussies back then - ate even more - probably 60. Shaved and hairy, alike, But mainly hairy. Plus, I had a nose for the furry ones - I knew where to find them and avoided the waxers. But it's all relative. I was always pissed that I missed out on the women of the 70's.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JR7

Anyone else ever experience the female pubic hair glide? Either with Americans, Europeans, etc.?

J

JR7

Yes, amazzed! I remember your support from earlier threads. Glad to see your support here. I'm certain you experienced the female pubic hair glide I described.

J

JR7

By the way, I have to say, though there are only 6 responses (3 of which from me) to my original thread, I'm impressed that 491 people viewed this topic. At least I'm getting the word out re: the sheer eroticism of huge bushes on females. At least my anecotal evidence is being read!

J

JR7

Amazing, 168 more views in the 4 days since my last post, but not a single comment. I suppose a view can be defined as a 2 second click so many may not have read my original account. But whenever I've read lengthy accounts of lpsg members I've always felt inclined to respond or share a similar anecdote of my own ...

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a natural pussy, check my pix. I shaved many years ago and it was horrible--itchy, stubbly and lacking the natural lube that pubes provide. Plus the shaved look on men and women is creepy--like sex with a 11 year old.

Some younger guys think a natural pussy is somehow unclean-uh, no.

J

JR7

Desirevous, thank you for adding your insightful comments to this thread. You're absoluely right about that "natural lube that pubes provide." I've often thought of it as (and I apologize if this sounds pejorative) "pussy sweat." Some of the easiest insertions I've ever had have been with naturally hairy women where I've rubbed my cock against their bushes before penetrating. I've always felt their moisture from their pubes glide onto my shaft, and that coupled with their saliva on my cock from 69-ing and their inner creaminess serves as the trifecta for perfect insertion. And if a good amount of time had passed since I was in the woman's mouth and much of the saliva dried, that "pussy sweat" really came in key.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a natural pussy, check my pix. I shaved many years ago and it was horrible--itchy, stubbly and lacking the natural lube that pubes provide. Plus the shaved look on men and women is creepy--like sex with a 11 year old.

Some younger guys think a natural pussy is somehow unclean-uh, no.

I agree Desirevous, nice to hear a women who kepts it natural and enjoys it, it looks so much more womenly.

J

JR7

I see you're from North East England, Ben C. Ironically, I experienced both when I lived in England (London) in early 1998. I was with a shaved girl who had the worst case of razor burn I'd ever seen on a vaginal region. Fortunately, most women were full-bushed and resembled that "womanly" look you sagely pointed out in your post.

J

JR7

It would be cool to have more females like Desirevous respond to this thread.

J

JR7

I also found the two French women I had sexual relations with while studying in Europe to have rather hairy vaginas, but I don't know that two would be any kind of valid sample of the entire nation. Can't say I got to experience their pubic hair gliding along my shaft, but I did 69 both of them. Interestingly, both French hook-ups were equally interested in getting into 69 position and I easily came from their blow jobs while they burrowed their bushes into my face. Also, this was back in the late 90's. So times could well have changed. Anyone have opinion/experience to report?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh boy have I! I have had the pleasure of being with some really bushy women. One in particular had hair so long that sometimes it would find its way in the path of my cock - so my cock would sliding against the hair itself, which would cause these micro tears on my shaft and head. Stings like hell once I'm finally finished. We always wondered why I didn't feel it when we were actually having sex to which I never understood. So after those few episodes and finally figuring out what was causing the tears, I had to make sure I spread her lips wide before penetrating to keep the hair from getting in.

But seeing my cock sliding in and out of a hairy pussy is so sexy to me! And like you said, seeing her juices and cream coating her hair: YES!!!!!!

Simba

J

JR7

Now that IS a hairy pussy, simbablk! Where you're actually fucking the hair because it goes inside the hole. As I've been lucky enough to have sex with ladies with hairy pussies I can well remember that happening at least once to me. I was lucky enough not to suffer the microabrasions you unfortunately experienced. My cock injuries have mainly come in the form of chafing from rough hand jobs. I agree that spreading the lips is a cure for that. I would usually 'paint' my cock along the slit to unfurl the labia before penetration. Still do that with my wife whenever we have sex. Then you have beautiful pink splayed apart over the nest of pubes. A good amount of oral also helps to really expose the meat no matter how much hair surrounds the pussy.

J

JR7

Your derision to hair inside your mouth is an affect of all that Southern California influence, someperson. If you lived in San Francisco you'd be flossing your teeth in the morning with women's pubes from the night before.