Ever asked a women the biggest penis she had?

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not sure if the same question has been asked before. If yes, share me the link. If no, care to reply.

1- Did any of you, While in Serious relationship ( not night stands/ casual sex/ online chat) asked your partner about the Bigger/Biggest Penis she had?

2- In case, she did acknowledge in YES, and shared the partner details after your further probing - did you Get insecure ?

3- Did her acknowledgment- made you inquisitive or curious about her sex life with the concerned partner? Things like she would have enjoyed more than she do with me, she would still be talking or meeting him, etc etc.

4) Lastly, in such situation should a women accept and acknowledge the TRUTH or as usual accept that she never had a bigger penis, if it impacts male ego.

Queries from my personal life experiences!!

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1- Did any of you, While in Serious relationship ( not night stands/ casual sex/ online chat) asked your partner about the Bigger/Biggest Penis she had?

No, I've never asked a girl I've dated about the biggest penis she's ever had. In fact, I never bring up the topic of penis size of previous partners at all with girls I date. With me, most girls seem like to talk about it though, because they comment on my size, and often comment on sizes of previous sexual partners. I try to downplay it a bit, because it's so easy for girls to get the impression that guys are obsessed by their own cocks, which I think is kinda weird!

4) Lastly, in such situation should a women accept and acknowledge the TRUTH or as usual accept that she never had a bigger penis, if it impacts male ego.

I think women should just tell the truth when asked. I honestly don't think many guys want to think, or care if they're the biggest or not. I suspect that most guys who would ask about this just want to know the truth because they're interested. I think it's a similar argument for guys that have small dicks. If a guy asks a girl he's dating if she thinks he has a small dick, there's nothing wrong in saying that he does.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
I'm with @elvid here. I've never asked that question to a woman I was in a serious relationship with. If I ever did, I would like to think she would tell me the truth. In a relationship I would consider to be "serious", the size of her previous partners would not be a factor.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have tried several times over the years to draw my wife into that conversation with very limited results. At first probably because she was uncertain about my motives and maybe concerned about my reaction to ANY admission concerning earlier sexual experiences (though neither of us was a virgin when we met and both new that). Nowadays she is much more comfortable and knows that I am okay with anything; in fact, I encourage her to have lovers and she has been with other guys both on her own and in mfm threesomes with me present.

But still, I have a hard time getting her to talk openly about her early conquests.

Oh well...

Reactions: INDFEM

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did ask, She told me that I wasn't her biggest, Event if I'm 7". I must say that it pinched my ego at first, She did compensate by telling me that she didn't care and that she love my dick.

I believe her, I didn't ask for more info. I do wish my dick to be bigger, because she almost 6' tall and I don't feel her to be tight went making love, I know it doesn't change anything.

I do some PE but not for that reason. More for foreskin restoration and increasing sensibility.

I appreciate her honesty, It did sink in me, but I'm someone that got great confidence in myself, I don't know how someone with low esteem would react. I would say, past relationship are never a good thing to talk about and even less in bed.

Always say the truth, but compensate by boosting he's ego.

Reactions: cuckboy

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I1- Did any of you, While in Serious relationship ( not night stands/ casual sex/ online chat) asked your partner about the Bigger/Biggest Penis she had? My partner volunteered this information, genuinely not knowing what impact it would have on me.

2- In case, she did acknowledge in YES, and shared the partner details after your further probing - did you Get insecure ? I got terribly insecure for several months, and then it very strangely turned into an erotic jealousy. I suppressed that feeling for several months before becoming accustomed to it.

3- Did her acknowledgment- made you inquisitive or curious about her sex life with the concerned partner? Things like she would have enjoyed more than she do with me, she would still be talking or meeting him, etc etc. I developed an unhealthy obsession. She said sex with him was far better because he was huge, she felt more & the orgasms were vaginal & cervical & far more intense. The more she told me, the more I wanted to know. I was fascinated & turned on by the fact that him thrusting against her fornixes caused nervy tingles that - as she described it - eventually exploded into an orgasmed of full body tingles & warmth? At first she was amused that I was so interested but eventually she just stopped talking about it, saying it was an unhealthy interest.

4) Lastly, in such situation should a women accept and acknowledge the TRUTH or as usual accept that she never had a bigger penis, if it impacts male ego. SO SO much better that she accept and acknowledge the truth and be truthful to her partner. It tore me to bits when I first found out but now that I'm over that, im much much happier that I know the truth. It's the mystery of not knowing that eroded my confidence. Once I knew, I could work through it and felt much closer to my partner because I felt I knew her even better than before.

Queries from my personal life experiences!!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like @elvid no i have never asked any girl ive been with this before. and i dont really care about the guys in the past because that has nothing to do with what would be happening then. If a guy is about to hook up with a girl for the first time or if hes about to get down with his long time girlfriend the only thing in his mind should be her.

I have been asked was she smaller, did they touch you like I do............Yes, and I have asked have you had larger. Not for many, many years though.

longlampneck90

Sexy Member
Media
What's the point in this? All you're going to get from a lot of people (regardless of orientation or gender) is going to be exaggerated claims of 10,11,12+ inches, so it really means nothing.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did ask my girlfriend many years ago the size question.

As expected, I was not the largest, which she said she loved.

Hence my quest for the holy grail of a monster cock - because she said bigger is better.

A few years ago, I discovered PE, bought the tools of the trade and began to grow.

I have gained from my pencil dick - 6.5 x 4.5, to over 8.5 x 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth.

She now says how much she loves my thick cock, when I was 6.0 mid girth.
When I was 7.5 long she commented on bumping her cervix and said I was big enough.
So naturally I created my 8.5 base girth to act as a braking system.

10.5 x 8.0 is my next milestone, which is what I believe she said she had before me.

A foot long dong is my ultimate goal.

318332-1433085386-8d1e2485e82779a6c69ebaa37d94ae25.jpg

Reactions: cuckboy

longlampneck90

Sexy Member
Media
I did ask my girlfriend many years ago the size question.

As expected, I was not the largest, which she said she loved.

Hence my quest for the holy grail of a monster cock - because she said bigger is better.

A few years ago, I discovered PE, bought the tools of the trade and began to grow.

I have gained from my pencil dick - 6.5 x 4.5, to over 8.5 x 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth.

She now says how much she loves my thick cock, when I was 6.0 mid girth.
When I was 7.5 long she commented on bumping her cervix and said I was big enough.
So naturally I created my 8.5 base girth to act as a braking system.

10.5 x 8.0 is my next milestone, which is what I believe she said she had before me.

318332-1433085386-8d1e2485e82779a6c69ebaa37d94ae25.jpg

Your current photos don't show anything more than an overly abused 5-6 inches.

10.5 x 8.0 is my next milestone

Uhm, yeah, best of luck with that.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who fucking cares? For all you know she was exaggerating, mistaken or trying to make you jealous. People's testimonials mean less than nothing, especially when it comes to sexual matters.

When is your name change to "LONGLIMPNECK" being submitted?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure if the same question has been asked before. If yes, share me the link. If no, care to reply.
Yes, the first time a FWB brought me to full erection and was sucking on me, she told me I was "huuuge." I said "Really?" and she said yes, long and thick! Another time we were in bed and getting busy she made similar comments about me, so I asked. She showed me, using my hard-on, that the longest she'd had was probably about 9 inches, and a few others were just a little longer, but she said hardly any were as thick as me.

2- In case, she did acknowledge in YES, and shared the partner details after your further probing - did you Get insecure ?
No, it didn't make me insecure as I was the guy she was currently having sex with, and I was very, very happy to be having sex with her! :D I know quite well that there are guys out there that are 8-9 inches long, so with her experience, she likely encountered a few of them.

3- Did her acknowledgment- made you inquisitive or curious about her sex life with the concerned partner? Things like she would have enjoyed more than she do with me, she would still be talking or meeting him, etc etc.
I did ask about her other lovers, curious to know how I compared as a lover at pleasing her. We were FWB, so she said considered some past lovers "better" due to the love and emotional attachment involved, but that I was a really good lay! :cool: We were truly very good friends, not just fuck buddies, so our time together was not just about sex.

At some point during our multi-year FWB relationship, she was fucking 1 or more guys at the same time as me. It made me a little jealous, but also proud that she was always, always returning to my bed. I must have been doing something right!
Years later she said I was definitely in her top 5 all time lovers (out of 60+) , both in size and skill.

If a guy asks, he'd better be prepared to hear that he may not be the biggest she'd ever had. In some cases, I was the biggest, in some case, not. If a woman lies and says No, there's never been anyone bigger, and your average or smaller, the guy probably knows you're lying.

Ultimately, it all really didn't matter much as we were together, expressing ourselves sexually, enjoying each other, and enjoying the ecstasy that comes ;) with having sex!

Reactions: INDFEM

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been told without asking a number of times that I am the biggest they've had or seen.

I did ask my ex wife, who was a nurse, the biggest she had seen (I already knew I was her biggest). She said a guy when she was working in the Virgin Islands. She figured him to be over ten inches, but he had a penile implant. He was in to get the implant removed. Kind of a crazy story, but not the craziest she had from there.

The one I did ask was a friend who used to be a prostitute. She said she had come across two in the 9 inch range. One was a friend of ours that she dated in her real life. I have actually seen his, as he was dating this crazy slut that went down on him in front of two other couples, while we were watching a movie. Nice.

The other one was a guy that was a 30 something year old virgin. She said he was an extremely shy, small framed guy and an engineer. She said the first guy, her old boyfriend, only got 3/4 hard, but this other guy had a gigantic rock hard erection. She also said she was really glad he came in about 30 seconds.

FWIW - Both of them had seen a lot of cocks and they felt around 5 or 5.5 inches was average and that you were getting into very rare company at 8 inches - 1 in 100 or so.