Ever Paid a Guy to Suck his Cock?

D

deleted278588

I have been offered $50 and $100... I was tempted but declined both offers since I dont want my virginity to be taken from a guys mouth for money.

You cum allot. Hot pics/gifs :)

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
use gloryhole mate - this way the guy u sukin off dont see you and you dont see the guy - and u dont need to pay

In poorer countries - there is a lot of this - no matter how you call it - still a prostitution.

no matter with woman or bloke - if money changes hands - its a pro. Makes me feel cheap and dirty but i suppose we all do it sometimes in our life

mate I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF SUCH GLORY HOLE PLACE IN POOR COUNTRY
IF YOU MEAN OTHER CENTER TYPE FOR SEX PRACTICE THAT INVOLVE PEOPLE ID I MEAN. PERSON TO PERSON ITS COMPLETE DIFFERENT
IN OTHER WORDS GLORY HOLE IS PROPER ONLY OF FEW DEVELOPED COUNTRY AND NEITHER AVAILABLE IN ALL THE CITIES OF THOSE FEW COUNTRIES
AND DON'T THINK ITS FOR FREE,I MEAN AN STRAIGHT GUY WISH SOMEONE SUCK HIM HIS
DICK,MUCH BETTER THAN HE AUTO MASTURBATE SO THEM HE GO TO SUCH ADULT 24 HOURS SHOPS,THERE ALWAYS SHALL BE A GAY WAITING.

Codskinny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to know what the hell kind of scenario straight dudes must be in for another guy to just walk up and be like "I'll pay you 15 dollars to lick your jimmies" all casual like.

Reactions: meningreentights

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes , on a few occasions ,but only because they were very large . Over the years i have had quite a few guys pay me to suck their cocks , which i enjoyed , in some cases , dispensing with the fee . Given my skills , i should make it a vocation . Talk about job satisfaction. Hmmm.

Reactions: trackjock13

bav4

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been offered money from guys to blow me, I think it is really cool. I have taken a few up on it, the really cute ones get it free :)

So would I have to pay you, or would you let me suck your dick for free? :p

I dont understand how guys can so openly walk up to other guys and ask if they can suck their dicks, Id expect to end up battered and hospitalized, if not killed if I tried to do that.

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have. $500. With a stripper. Young black guy.
She made it happen for the $. It wasnt huge, but hard as steel. She made out w him the whole time which was hot. He didnt suck me. I saw him again, but he pretended he didnt know me.

D

deleted124780

When I fieldstone started sucking I paid but after I got good at it and realized I could deepthroat nearly any size cock I don't need to pay and actually have been paid for my services a number of times, including to put on in-person demos for guys who jack off watching me suck a really hung guy.

Ambiguity in language is no fun. This thread should be entitled, "Ever paid a guy to let you suck his cock" or "Ever paid a guy for him to suck his own cock" but as it stands, it could mean either.

Signed,
The Word Police

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it ever really prosecuted?
I wouldn't do it in the US anyway except in very unusual circumstances. The only guys who do this in the US are black guys and Mexicans generally, for a number of reasons, I'd guess mostly economic. In other countries that are poorer it's far more common for working-class and even middle class straight guys to take some cash if you suck them off, that's not even considered gay on their end.

You wouldn't happen to be a bigot by any chance?

Reactions: WillieWarts

Pagebike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suck mostly straight cock off Craigslist. I'm 50, not a spring chicken, but I often get five responses everyday from straight guys 30-50 looking for a throat to fuck. So money isn't the issue.