ever seen cum stains or spots on ther guys underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jerky23j, Mar 26, 2008.

1. jerky23j

jerky23j New Member

Albums:
    ever seen one? i often see dried cum on my brother boxerhsort lying next to his bed sometimes he was wearing them with some fresh cum spots on it think he did not realize that

2. catman

Gold Member

He didn't realize he had cum??

3. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

yes, my stepbrothers. hes a big precummer and we shared a room for some years so obviously saw eachothers undies, walked around the room naked as we had an on suite bathroom we also shared.
    i think he was quite proud he produced so much precum.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pre-Cum and Cum Stains are far more pleasant than Hash Marks in the skivies.

Seen a lot of "Wet Dream" skivies when I was a young lad in the Navy.

In the lower paygrades we often sorted the clothes of our shipmates when it came back from the laundry. It was impossible to not notice the stains in the skivies of shipmates as we placed them on the respective bunks.

5. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can see the cum stains even after the skivvies came back from the laundry? I think something is wrong with the laundry.

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Salt Water Laundry and heavy semen stains as well as heavy loads in the washing machines on ships at sea and not all stains come out. Just a fact of life. I hope this helps clarify the situation.

7. jacknthebstock

jacknthebstock New Member

Good question though.....how do you get semen stains out of your clothes?

8. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah, yes, salt water laundry.

By the way, do your clothes not itch (effect of the salt water)? Your undies must feel really uncomfortable.

9. erratic

Gold Member

I haven't seen them on underwear, but I've seen cum stains all over a friend's bedsheets. Cum stains and snail trails.

And I didn't notice until I was sitting on them...

10. bgj74

bgj74 New Member

I often do some washing for my boyfrends brotherhe must wankall the time as his undwerwear looks like cum rags the fun i have getting the crusty and damp stains out of them keeps me hard all day

11. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to sniff and then lick the salty precum off our sexy hunky roomies before wearing them and jerking off into them and he never knew cos they were just ready to go into wash
    Once got a taste of his fresh cum after he used them as cum rag before going out for the night

12. D_Dyxsonne Dikfynder

Creeeeeeeeper.

13. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

My nephews used to spend the summer with me and doing their laundry it was obvious. We are men and it happens. One of my college room mates kept a nasty cum-rag at his bed and he never laundered his sheets all year. It was sad that he didn't seem to know any better or care. He was gross.

14. catman

Gold Member

Having 3 teenage sons, one day they had stripped their beds (laundry day) my wife had me follow her to the hamper- she lifted the lid to the unmistakable smell of cum (see other posts) I think explained to them it was time for them to do their OWN laundry...(and explain that eating your....saves a LOT of clean up). A funny/wierd moment...you know?

15. catman

Gold Member

Having 3 teenage sons, one day they had stripped their beds (laundry day) my wife had me follow her to the hamper- she lifted the lid to the unmistakable smell of cum (see other posts) I think explained to them it was time for them to do their OWN laundry...(and explain that eating your....saves a LOT of clean up). A funny/wierd moment...you know?

16. BigBoy181

BigBoy181 New Member

Albums:
    ive been over a friends house and noticed his boxers that he left on the bathroom floor before showering. needless to say he had his fair share of stains