• EWWWWW!!!!! NO WAY

Votes: 98 59.4%

• Total voters

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Got a little puke on me the first time a previous long-term gf went down on me. It was just a really energetic night overall and she was overzealous. Months later she did eventually deepthroat me, but she complained later that it was too tough to do regularly.

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Luckily this hasn't happened to me although a few girls have almost vomited while trying to fully deepthroat me.

I would like to experience what it's like to get fully deepthroated but I don't really try anymore because a lot of girls/guys start gagging without even getting half way... and I definitely wouldn't want to cause someone to vomit! :eek:

Abby_Normal

Just Browsing
Media
After filming an all girls movie with some friends, my husband and I snuck off to the hotel lobby and community bathroom. He was over excited and I was over stimulated anyway. Good thing there was a toilet right there or a mess would have been made.

willywuverbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been giving head and deep throating since I was 11. I'm 50 and I had my first time at vomiting. It was an instantaneous,uncontrollable gag. I managed to keep it from coming out of my mouth but I was disgusted by when I swallowed it back down. It really embarrassed me as I pride myself on giving great head. All I can figure was that I had recently drank a route 44 at sonic. I guess I had a lot of liquid in my stomach so don't deep throat when your tummy is full....

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
No but my girl threw up on me when she was giving me a BJ as I was driving us home from the club I guess she had a bit to much to drink an a bit ti much DICK down her throat an she threw up all over my DICK and past out face down in my DICK and the throw up funny part is at first it felt nice an hot the it got cold real fast for the long ride home:-(

thido1

Experimental Member
Media
Came really close a few times, only once did I actually have puke come up. Drinking mixed with a really aggresive guy. Really embarrasing all around

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years a couple of women have tried to do their first deep throat on me, and that wasn't a wise course.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
once. more like spat up than hurled. I had just worked out and had blueberry protein shake. Guess I was too full for throating. With no warning i had to lean over into a bush and belched up a mouthful of bright purple. It was such a surprise and such a wild color that we both laughed and got back to it. Good thing we were outside!

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha well my situation was slightly different. I was on a double date with one of my friends in college. We got totally wasted and went back to my friends dorm room. Me and this chick were on the bed and I pulled her panties of and got the most foul odor. I barfed over the side of the bed and told my friend to ask her to leave. It was pretty bad.

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

I caused someone to vomit accidentally once; it was not nice but really no big deal. I just steered him in the shower, cleaned up the spot on my rug then joined him for a final rinse.

Again: not pleasant but nothing to feel shame over, either. It's a risk deep-throaters on both sides take.

Poor thing. At least you didn't make a big deal out of it and made him not feel so bad about it, and redeemed the experience for both of you. <3