Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
inkubus963 said:
Hmm, not quite what I had in mind when I said I wanted to see the wrinkly thing in his lap......

Back to topic, I seem to recall BHG appearing on a German talk show, and one of the members stripped down completely. Try Googling it.

Found it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=bloodhound+gang+german&v=FEa8JzKmKlM

Well, he didn't strip completely... He just showed his balls through his fly... and on them he had the logo of the show called 'TV Total'... nice set of balls if I remember right...

J

PS: the youtube link doesn't work for me... says I have to log in or sign up...

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
freshmeat1984 said:
Well, he didn't strip completely... He just showed his balls through his fly... and on them he had the logo of the show called 'TV Total'... nice set of balls if I remember right...

J

You need to be able to watch the scene from the beginning. There is a discussion about Eminem showing his butt, and Tommy Lee dropping his pants, but facing away from the camera, and so to top that EJ strips completely (to music!) crosses the set, and poses under a statue. Go ahead and sign up, it's worth it. The 'TV Tube' display happened after a commercial break.

P

pony3000

freshmeat1984 said:

J

fresh is wrong,

evil jared undressed completely in the german tv show 'tv total'. check out this video:

mms://wms.e-tv.de/tvtotal/2005/09/29/0777-00-08-wm_midband.wmv

steff

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
images

Another one......"you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals.....

S

SirConcis

Any relation to David Hasselhof from Bay Watch and Night Ryder fame ?

Alwasy wondered if they were cut or uncut due to their german heritage. But on some of those pics, the guy is cut.