LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok here it is. I went to the meeting of the Jack Off Club in the city where I live.
It was my second time. The last time I went was two years ago.
I had a great time the first time but was sorta unconfortable and left soon.

I had thought about it ever since and I just had this urge to jack off with a bunch of guys and watch other guys jack off so I went back.

It was a great experience all the way around. In a room with various guys who were different ages and sizes. Most were in shape with ample cocks.
The vibe was sexual and horny.
You could really just walk up to someone and start jacking their cock and they could do the same to you.
It was very hot, not only hard cocks kind of hot but it was the heat of summer and it was hot in the room.
My experience was safe because there was no other contact other than jacking off, No oral or other behavior was tolerated.

About 25-30 guys all naked except for sandals or sneakers for obvious reasons of it being a wet floor.
I found it very therapeutic and easy.
The really surprising thing was the number of guys that were fit and had big cocks! Made for a great time and it seems that all of us were there for the same reason.
I think that I will be going back.
So here is the question has anyone else had this experience?

Last edited:

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glad you had a good time.

I was in San Francisco earlier in the year, and had a great experience attending SF Jacks.

I have been trying to promote the benefits on here ever since, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest (or at least not many reporting on their experiences) :frown1:

http://www.lpsg.org/164979-san-francisco-jacks.html

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad you had a good time.

I was in San Francisco earlier in the year, and had a great experience attending SF Jacks.

I have been trying to promote the benefits on here ever since, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest (or at least not many reporting on their experiences) :frown1:

http://www.lpsg.org/164979-san-francisco-jacks.html

Just read your thread. Would like to attend the one in SF.

Sounds like you would be fun to jack off and try to make your knees buckle! :rolleyes:

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had often enjoyed JO clubs, especially when I was HIV-. It was a exceptional way to enjoy other guys and get off without any risk. I did note that the average size of dicks in the rooms always seemed to be a little bigger than average, but that is probably to be expected. Guys with larger than average dicks are not going to be as self-counscious about going there as some one who might be less secure about their equipment.

The groups I went to in Philly and NYC area seemed to have 30-40% of the attendance as 'regulars'. This is actually realy nice because you get to knw guys' reputations, likes and dislikes. For example, after a couple of hours of play and when I was finally ready to cum, I often went back to one guy who really clicked with me and knew what it took to push me over the edge.

I had not heard of JHO parties that were that strict about forbidding oral play. If that was more common, I would consider going back to them. Now that I am HIV+ I am really adverse to any chance that I might accidentally infect someone else with this infection.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had often enjoyed JO clubs, especially when I was HIV-. It was a exceptional way to enjoy other guys and get off without any risk. I did note that the average size of dicks in the rooms always seemed to be a little bigger than average, but that is probably to be expected. Guys with larger than average dicks are not going to be as self-counscious about going there as some one who might be less secure about their equipment.

The groups I went to in Philly and NYC area seemed to have 30-40% of the attendance as 'regulars'. This is actually realy nice because you get to knw guys' reputations, likes and dislikes. For example, after a couple of hours of play and when I was finally ready to cum, I often went back to one guy who really clicked with me and knew what it took to push me over the edge.

I had not heard of JHO parties that were that strict about forbidding oral play. If that was more common, I would consider going back to them. Now that I am HIV+ I am really adverse to any chance that I might accidentally infect someone else with this infection.

This was in Philly and they have a very strict no oral or anal contact.
Just hands.
That is true that most were hung and by the way is the real reason I go.
Two guys were on the small side and both didnt have a hardon. Not sure why?
Soon I walk in and dropped my pants I got hard.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the idea but I'm on the heavy side. Would others be turned off or do they accept pretty much everyone?

Everyone is welcomed and all you need is a dick and want to watch guys get off.
As they say there are people who are turned on by many things and I think that you will find that if you have the desire then someone will desire you.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i went pretty steadily to the sf jacks for about 10 years thru most of the 90's. it was always a lot of fun, a pretty accepting crowd. even the least "attractive" guys could participate in a group wank, often one-on-one. there was lots of pulling, and some really great jizzing almost every time! a lotta guys would do mutual masturbation as well as just showing off their unique technique! for a while there were two or three guys who would always seek me out. one was a british kid who liked to play with my cock, a young chinese guy who liked to do mutual, and one guy with a kinda small dick who was always very stiff, very hot, and who used to shoot like a cannon. interesting times.

id_viper_88_id

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never participated in such a thing but certainly would love to. I'm an open and friendly guy, so if all the other ones were open as well, I guess I would have no problems with getting naked and feeling comfortable. Now I also think that if I ever get a chance to attend such a party I will (after getting to know the rules) most certainly get into it :biggrin1: