explosive ejaculation

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
i want to shoot like a pro. generally when i shoot my wad it just kind of spirts out a litte bit. but i want it to fly at least 2-3 feet. i do keagals, but i was wondering if there was anything else i could do.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i want to shoot like a pro. generally when i shoot my wad it just kind of spirts out a litte bit. but i want it to fly at least 2-3 feet. i do keagals, but i was wondering if there was anything else i could do.

isn't there some herbal supplements you can take that help with that? i'm gapping now but something about "the ropes"???

D

deleted213967

I hear there are "supplements" out there but they're not always of an herbal nature and may endanger your health and legal standing...

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
yeah the supplement with the ropes in the add in called ogoplex. but okay ill try taking a break and/or try edging. keagals and edging are different things.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I never knew what I was doing was called edging, not until I joined here. I thought it was normal to hold off cumming as long as possible.

Just b/c you found out the name of "what you were doing" doesn't make it not "normal". Its perfectly ok and plus it feels very damn good to edge. Debate....... Feeling of edgin or the feeling of a Good orgasm. thats a toughy....I sense a new thread post.

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll edge for a couple of hours and then when I feel I'm going to shoot I clamp off my shaft at the base with my fingers. I'll let the spasms go 3 or 4 times while not letting the cum flow out, and when I release on the 5th spasm I shoot a good 4 - 5 feet, farther than I ever shot when I was younger. I'm 45 now and shoot like an 18 year old!

dedrewm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think I might have posted this before somewhere, but this link has this guy shooting soo much I cant stop thinking about it... its crazy! someone please comment on this!!! Its more than I piss!!! IN TWO DAYS!

RedTube - Mega Orgasmus

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Debate....... Feeling of edgin or the feeling of a Good orgasm. thats a toughy....I sense a new thread post.
That's a huge question...

It feels so good while you're edging, but you know if you blow it will feel even better, but you know once you've cum it's over... It's a perennial question that I wrestle with more than daily...

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is edging/kegels the same thing?

Kegels are the exercises you do to strengthen the muscles that contract when you come. (They're the same exercises that women do after they've given birth to get tighter again.)

While you're sitting down, just contract the muscles as if you were trying to stop yourself peeing. Hold for a a couple of seconds. Relax again. Repeat. Do this ten or twenty time a few times a day. The beauty is that you can do it almost anywhere at almost any time - in the car, at your desk, while you're watching TV, wherever.

After two or three weeks you'll find that your orgasms are stronger in that the muscle contractions are more powerful. They feel even better and you'll probably shoot further too...

hornygeordie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think you need to be edging nore and not going for the money shot. Lay off just before u think u r going to spurt. leave it a while, an hour or so then get back to some horny fun, then do the same again. Do this for a while and you will be shooting like a pro!

jelqer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I might have posted this before somewhere, but this link has this guy shooting soo much I cant stop thinking about it... its crazy! someone please comment on this!!! Its more than I piss!!! IN TWO DAYS!
I know this vid and I believe I read somewhere that this guy is actually not cumming put pissing after he injected his bladder with saline or something.