Extenders vs. PE exercises

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which is better for gains?

Will penis extenders make your dick skinnier? They say it will add girth on most sites, but mostly it is for length. They claim it will not decrease girth but I find this a bit suspicious. Anyone personal experiences out there?

Overall I want to keep the same exact look that my dick has, except bigger. I like the dimensions and the slight upward curve towards the end (good for g-spot), so that is also my concern with the extenders, since they were originally used to straighten out the penis. I would trade for a straighter penis if it was considerably larger though.

Lastly, is it safe to use a penis extender and do PE exercises at the same time? I'm guessing it would be too much, but I really don't know, hence the question. Thanks for any advice that can be offered.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

Extenders-

Pros:
-You know exactly how much tension is being generated
-Workout is "hands free"
-Progress is easy to track and forecast
-Can be worn with certain clothes

Cons:
-Requires constant supervision
-Maximum tension possible is very light
-Must be worn for many total hours to see results
-Can be uncomfortable without adequate padding

Manual exercises-
Pros:
-Very convenient
-Very high tension is possible
-Tension level is easily adjustable
-The most fluid of all methods

Cons:
-Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
-Cannot be done in public
-Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts

Please feel free to add to this list :)

My personal preferences favor manual exercises, although each method is effective when done correctly.

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the response Big Al. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I have been researching extensively as of late, and am trying to make a decision on what is the best program or device. It is an exhaustive effort as there so many choices and varying opinions.

I heard it was good to use an extender for length and exercises for girth, because even though they both claim to offer gains in both areas, the extenders are not nearly as effective for girth.

I know that weight hanging (which I would never do) causes the penis to lengthen but also get skinnier. When I pulled my penis to measure stretched flaccid length it got thinner and thinner the more I pulled. So if you have the extender on, which keeps it in this stretched position I would be worried I'd get a pencil dick.

I do good in both areas, especially in girth, but still don't want to lose any of that girth. My main fear is that PE will work to some extent but make my penis less desirable overall, since we know girth is more important. I also worry it will make my dick look ugly. I've seen some huge dicks that are beautiful, and some that are down-right repugnant. It might seem strange for someone to call another's dick beautiful when they're 100% straight, but I really feel that the appeal of a penis is no different than the appeal of the breasts or ass. Meaning, sure big breasts are nice, but I am more into the way they look the size of them, unless they're literally flat as a board. Which is probably the way women really feel about men's dicks. Though I fall in love first and just end up loving the whole package for who they are.

Maybe I should start another thread on that topic. Would you trade a very attractive above average cock for a huge one that was on the ugly side to be the one attached to you? What is your opinion on a potential partner if you're into guys?

Sorry for the lengthy post. I get carried away sometimes. So my main question is:

WILL PE CHANGE THE LOOK OF MY DICK POSSIBLY FOR THE WORSE?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the response Big Al.

You're welcome :)

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I have been researching extensively as of late, and am trying to make a decision on what is the best program or device. It is an exhaustive effort as there so many choices and varying opinions.

I heard it was good to use an extender for length and exercises for girth, because even though they both claim to offer gains in both areas, the extenders are not nearly as effective for girth.

I know that weight hanging (which I would never do) causes the penis to lengthen but also get skinnier. When I pulled my penis to measure stretched flaccid length it got thinner and thinner the more I pulled. So if you have the extender on, which keeps it in this stretched position I would be worried I'd get a pencil dick.

In my experience, that effect hasn't been reported by any man that's done any kind of hanging for the purposes of enlargement. It may seem skinnier while you're pulling, but that's going to look that way regardless of the method of lengthening that you use. The end result is not a thinner penis (flaccid or erect) though.

I do good in both areas, especially in girth, but still don't want to lose any of that girth. My main fear is that PE will work to some extent but make my penis less desirable overall, since we know girth is more important. I also worry it will make my dick look ugly. I've seen some huge dicks that are beautiful, and some that are down-right repugnant. It might seem strange for someone to call another's dick beautiful when they're 100% straight, but I really feel that the appeal of a penis is no different than the appeal of the breasts or ass. Meaning, sure big breasts are nice, but I am more into the way they look the size of them, unless they're literally flat as a board. Which is probably the way women really feel about men's dicks. Though I fall in love first and just end up loving the whole package for who they are.

As long as you don't severely injure yourself or take to injecting things into your penis, your penis should not become unsightly if you're on a balanced routine. Male enhancement is about aesthetic improvement as well- not just about sheer size gains.

Maybe I should start another thread on that topic...

That would probably be a good idea :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One thing we might add:

Extenders:
Pros:
- actually proven to work

And manual exercises haven't? What about those that have posted their gains here. While not "proof" from a medically reviewed standpoint (which extenders have), it's still evidence :)

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Plus medical papers are not always peer reviewed, and even if they are, they might still be bad.

If an extensiondevice works by adding a little pressure over a period of time, then surely the same mechanism will work manually, even though there are some differences. I can only speak for myself, but so far manual excersice has worked out well for me and my curve is intact.

Last edited:

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the time differences between extenders and manual? What would be the most effective extender?
95% of extenders are created equal. Some come in fancier wood cases if you want to pay for that, but for the most part they all get the job done.

I use a LeLuv Slider from eBay, 60 bucks. I'm sure you can find an extender even cheaper than that. There is a LeLuv Spring Loaded for 45 bucks. Anyone that tells you to spend 300 to 450 bucks on an extender is trying to make money off of a fool.

Also manual works as well and it's free. I have not tried it long enough to see permanent results, but I have tried the Newbie routine for a month before and saw minor gains and huge boost to EQ. Even though I use an extender I still jelq twice a week for good EQ. (Length gains sometimes diminish EQ)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In theory both extenders and manual exercises work, but in different ways: extenders using light tension over a long period and manual using greater tension in a short program. Ideally, IMHO, an extender session would serve better sandwiched between two manual session, one first thing in the morning and another last thing at night. This might even be improved on by wearing a silicon sleeve during the night to prevent turtling, but unfortunately the practicalities of doing all of this doesn’t suit everyone.

On the notion that extenders make your dick thinner, this is a misnomer. Putting tension on the ligs causes them to thicken, the bodies natural reaction in resisting an alien invasion. This is partly why we find it difficult gaining length and is something we have to work through. It’s also a facet that I think applies more to manual stretching than the lighter traction caused by using extenders correctly. Either way, again IMHO, it is better to have the thickening occur while your dick is held extended.

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

bryanstud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Super 88

Nice post...you detailed your technique...but failed to give a results report...that's what we're all interested in. What works best.

I'm sorta new at this stuff...want more length and girth...have used the following technique over just a 3 month period and believe i am getting balanced gains in length and girth.
1. Hot cloth wraps
2. 20" jelquing with mechanical aid
3. Apply extender 4-6 hrs
4. 30" jelquing with mechanical aid
5. I am going to attempt wearing the extender overnight while sleeping to see if i can tolerate the tug while I'm asleep.
Anybody else try this technique, or something similar...results?

foomaaa

Just Browsing
Media
not sure if this thread is dead yet, but i had done manual exercises when I was very young. I think I might have gained about 0.5", but I'm not completely sure.

I started up again 2 weeks ago with the manual exercises. I also purchased an extender from ebay, so I plan on doing both. I'll let you know if the combination works or not...

B_bryan10hustler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone have or be able to link me to someone who has before and after pictures showing the effectness of penis extenders?

Anyone tried a combination of mechanical jelqing in conjunction with penis extenders?