Extra Testosterone = Bigger dicks?

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know whether this really fits here or if it has already been covered but they say that the more testosterone you have, the bigger your dick. Testosterone also affects your voice so I have a Q: Do people with deeper voices have bigger dicks? If there are any male vocalists among you could you please give me an idea about your vocal range (highest note & lowest note, what part you sing (Alto, Tenor, Baritone, Bass etc.) etc.) and also your penile (is that a word?) measurements. Thanks heaps,

SuperSizeMe

Note i'm not an average person.
So you may not wish to add this to statistical record.

• I was a petite, soft voiced, blonde girly bloke, yet I was -abnormally- huge, like two arms at the time... later on as the testosterone hit me I actually started shrinking into nothing, losing my libido too. Still up in the top echelon of girth though. I think it's how I reacted to hormone changes, and the lack of female company.

• My voice is soft, light and dreamy but still somewhat impaired. My body has a heroic 6' skeleton, but only a bit of fat and very little meat.

• I have an extremely wide vocal performing range, including many forms of beatboxing and whistling. The only thing I can't seem to replicate again is an ultra-high-pitched scream. I needed training to reach the baritones and lower, and I do enjoy the deep sounds when composing music.

• Recent measurements would be tight XL when flaccid, and a vice-like fit when erect (still not exceeding length). I can comfortably touch my index and thumb around it when it's thinner, otherwise not even the middle finger reaches (only the vein can be squashed).

• An angular tapering head, foreskin that cannot stretch even halfway down it, perfectly straight and held at a high angle, and a curvaceous wavy sides. The only thing marring it is the recent construction of supply lines.

virusss

1st Like
Media
I'd like to say that everyone is unique and that there are no guidelines for judging. You could meet a 7' monsterous hairy big hand big foot big cock man and then meet another 7' monster who is big but has a small cock.

I am close to 5'11 and around 150 lbs... my voice is relatively deep, im not hairy at all except for my legs my nuts and my ass (haha). And im over 7x7 in measurement... thats just me... im sure there's guys who are the same shape and build as me but have a 11x7 or something... then another who maybe is 4x5...

So in my opinion -- its all very random. But I'm no expert...

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NAZI scientists experimented with giving testosterone to some of the gay men they held in concentration camps, trying to make them straight; they increased their libido but didn't change their orientation.

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
Kind of an Answer:
Lots of hormones are involved in normal penile development, and the male has to have enough sensitivity to them for them to work properly.
Plus: healthy fetal develpoment, growth hormone... there's probably much more.

Once you factor in all the genes for all of these things too (and I'm probably missing some things) I would *guess* that more testosterone alone wouldn't make much difference.

I was born with one of the tiniest stubs in the hospital, but eh, was always a grower ;)

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
perhaps bigger balls = more testosterone

I tend to think of myself that way, I can increase in strength really fast, maybe because I have larger than average testicles. Its actually the only explanation I can come up with.

As for bigger penis, I doubt it has an effect, and a deep voice does not come just from testosterone, it does promote growth, but so does eating too much macdonalds.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would tend to think it's more about our genes and genetics. Now that's not to say a father with a huge dick will automatically produce a son with one too. Don't think it quite works like that. I know there would be a lot of perplexed fathers and sons if it was supposed to...followed by a whole lot of DNA tests.

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is no comparison. for example, i am not huge or big at all never quit hitting the 6" mark in length but I have almost hit 6" in girth before. I have a friend that is a squirelly type fellow but is almost 9" long and has no hair on his body hardly. I'm not sure about his girth but I know it's not much b/c his ex g/f told me how long he was but never mentioned his girth before and she bragged that she could deepthroat him. After they broke up I convinced her to do the deepthroat on me and she could only get less than 4" in her mouth before choking. I asked her later why she did not go all the way down on me and she said I was too thick. So, just so everyone knows, there is no way of knowing how "big" a man is until you actually lays eyes on it.

phxvoyeur

Just Browsing
Media
Testosterone increases libido, muscle tone and bone density (not THAT bone!), but decreases body fat and testicle size. It can also enlarge the male breasts.
I don't think I've read anywhere that it has any effect on penis size.

In the past: I had a small frame, huge tool, and not the libido to be bothered with it. *shrug*

G

Ganymede

I've heard the opposite. A former manager of mine told me that he was on testosterone therapy (due to the fact that he had low testosterone) and that one side effect was that it could potentially make your penis shrink in size. I remember watching a documentary on body building that mentioned that decrease in penis size is often a side effect of steroids, and steroids, of course, are testosterone.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard the opposite. A former manager of mine told me that he was on testosterone therapy (due to the fact that he had low testosterone) and that one side effect was that it could potentially make your penis shrink in size. I remember watching a documentary on body building that mentioned that decrease in penis size is often a side effect of steroids, and steroids, of course, are testosterone.

doesn't seem to make much sense to me, man...

first off, why do you think older men have trouble getting erections? Because A. their blood-flow circulation is decreased and B. their testosterone levels drop

Also, about the steroid-taking bodybuilders...that's a long-term effect from taking artificial tesosterone. When you take steroids, your body realizes that there's a sudden drastic increase in tesosterone and you stop producing natural tesosterone. In a frantic effort to try to balance your body's hormones, your body begins to increase estrogen levels....which is why it's said that taking steroids shrinks your balls (temporarily) and heightens your voice. Of course, it is ALSO said to be true that you can salvage your natural tesosterone levels after injecting steroids by going through PCT (post cycle therapy) but still, you may never have the same tesosterone levels that you once had.

That's my two cents on this subject....as for the subject at hand, no...I really don't think cock size has anything to do with test-levels really

and PS: no, I have never taken steroids, but I've researched their effects for my own knowledge and in school, as I'm a health science major. Steroids ARE capable of temporary testical shrinkage due to the body producing less natural test (for reasons as stated above) but cock size doesn't change.

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well first off isn't there different kinds of sterioids... anabolic (sp?) i know is one... but i believe there are other kinds also...

This makes me think, if extra testosterone has a negative effect on men, what does extra estrogen do to women?

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Penile growth during puberty is mediated by dihydrotestosterone, which is produced from testosterone, but a high testosterone level doesn't necessarily produce a high dihydrotestosterone level. The growth is stopped by an unknown mechanism, that may involve a different hormone.

Penile growth before puberty seems to depend on different hormones again.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Well first off isn't there different kinds of sterioids... anabolic (sp?) i know is one... but i believe there are other kinds also...

This makes me think, if extra testosterone has a negative effect on men, what does extra estrogen do to women?

different kinds, yes...but all with the same goal: to rapidly increase recovery rate...and in men, at least, tesosterone does just that