"Extreme" Swimwear

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have no problem wearing the Sport Thong Model 91 at an adults only swim party.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha! If I saw a man wearing any of those, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. They just look funny to me. :biggrin1:

Munely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean, at this point, doesn't wearing one of those beat the point of having a swimsuit at all ?

There's nothing sexy there whatsoever. And they look fairly uncomfortable.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think these are not really for public beaches... very extremem indeed.

Check out www.vizeau.com for a more realistic style of swimsuit, but with a daring / risky twist. I think you could still manage to wear some of them on a public beach. They are seriously hot!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone worn anything like the "swimsuits" featured here? Any other places online carry this style?

Extreme Bikinis - See Thru - Skimpy. Dubio Bikini: Micro Bikinis, Daring, & Sexy

Thanks!
They kind of look like the things at Koalaswim.com, I have been given a few of these as gifts, they have never seen the light of day! (They are uncomfortable)
I think these are not really for public beaches... very extremem indeed.

Check out www.vizeau.com for a more realistic style of swimsuit, but with a daring / risky twist. I think you could still manage to wear some of them on a public beach. They are seriously hot!
I generally go to the nude beach, but these look cool I would wear something from this company, thanks for sharing.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those are mostly worn around our private to semi private swim/sun areas. We wear our sling types probally the most. Good chance, we would be in trouble if we wear them and some of our others to a totally public beach.