Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a thread to post all those pics of extremely huge flaccid dicks. We all have seen some, so let's recopilate a few of our favourite ones.

Here are some examples:
PbNifK5.gif

XfRZIHX.gif

McF2Sax.jpg

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes NICE PICTURE FLACCID DICK IS CONSIDER NORMAL TILL 8 INCHES
BUT WHEN FLACCID DICK IS UP TO 7 INCHES FLACCID IS VERY HARD IT GROW MORE WHEN GET RIGID
THE DIFFERENCE IS GIRTH HARDNESS AND DICK TENDENCY TO GET HORIZONTAL TO THE FLOOR AND DON'T LOOKING DOWN
SAY NORMAL BECAUSE AN 8 INCHES RIGID DICK
IS CONSIDER A NORMAL BIG COCK,DON'T MIND FLACCID CONDITION TILL 8 INCHES
OF COURSE ARE IRREGULAR DICK FLACCID 8 INCHES THAT RIGID COULD REACH UP 12 INCHES
BUT 1 MAN PER MILLION

Reactions: mif20 and jayz480

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
This is a thread to post all those pics of extremely huge flaccid dicks. We all have seen some, so let's recopilate a few of our favourite ones.

Here are some examples:
PbNifK5.gif

XfRZIHX.gif

McF2Sax.jpg

Lol people need to understand the difference between "completely flaccid" and "full length, but hanging". In the first two photos, Danny D isn't completely flaccid, he's elongated. I've seen a clip where Danny is measured flaccid and he comes out to 6 inches. He then does his signature helicopter and comes out to 7.

But the way Brazzers scenes are shot, combined with the fact that he has a penis that elongates to it's maximum BEFORE it gets hard, you would swear he's swinging 9 inches flaccid. I've seen it measured, it is between 6-7, perhaps even less when fully flaccid. Antonin Devos is similar, he appears to be at his maximum length in all of those photos.

The third photo you posted is of a banned member named "trevor3" and the photo are also used here currently by a member named "scanlan". It is a terrible fake, and so is the fourth photo.

Every photo in this thread thus far besides Danny's gifs, fresnillo's photos and Antonin Devos's are photoshopped.

And to the guy typing in all caps: no one is 12 inches erect, show me anything over 10 before we start talking 12, don't be stupid. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THISS !!!!1!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9InchGaz

Every photo in this thread this far besides Danny's gifs, fresnillo's photos and Antonin Devos's are photoshopped.
!

And I suppose you think I photoshopped the video also... uh, videoshopped right? said from an user without a single pic in his gallery, this sound a little weird

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
And I suppose you think I photoshopped the video also... uh, videoshopped right? said from an user without a single pic in his gallery, this sound a little weird

What are you talking about???

I said you are NOT photoshopped.

I sent you a message like 2 days ago saying you are huge and I appreciate your honesty.

Again, I stated that YOU ARE NOT A FAKE.

What are you talking about???

I said you are NOT photoshopped.

I sent you a message like 2 days ago saying you are huge and I appreciate your honesty.

Again, I stated that YOU ARE NOT A FAKE.

Uh sorry, I read too fast your statement, so then I apologize with you

Last edited by a moderator: