Extremely thick young men!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ac.985, Jul 6, 2010.

1. ac.985

ac.985 New Member

Does anyone on this site under 35 have a penis as thick (or thicker) than a coke can? Has anyone been with a guy under 35 with a penis as thick (or thicker) than a coke can? Please give measurements or a comparison.

2. uncutslug

uncutslug New Member

Cheese wheels can usually be found at any decent grocery store, if that's what you want.:rolleyes:

3. tallala

tallala New Member

Albums:
    Coke can? Maybe...can of biscuits.

4. D_Albert Greennut

D_Albert Greennut Account Disabled

I don't get it

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:

Sorry, but I don't understand what age has to do with it...unless you are only
    interested in those of that age...
    If over 35...does it get smaller or bigger? :biggrin:

My answer is yes....a Coke or Pepsi can is 8-1/2" (or 21mm...I just checked my ruler
    and think that is what it is) in circumference. My university roommate (19 at the time)
    was proud of his cock and into showing his stuff whenever and as often as possible.
    There were plenty of times where "measuring" was done to "prove to others" his size.
    He always got a kick out of the faces of the other guys when they saw the numbers on the tape.

Therefore, his reputation preceeded him where ever he went. He was known to have
    been able to have any girl on campus, but I have no direct knowledge of that except
    for his stories at night when he returned home from dates. (about halve, or less, I believed...probably becuase I was jealous) It was beyond me how he was able to do
    anything without causing major damage! He went into the military after university and
    retired a short time ago as a General. He was married 4 times...and has 8 children.

We used to call him "CC"....for "Coke Can."

6. barbk1

barbk1 New Member

Albums:
    We had a special " friend " that we met with for about six months. It would get as hard as a rock, we used to call it a " blue surgical steel hard-on ". He was a little over 8 inches & 7 & 3/4 inches in circumference. The head of his penis narrowed down rather quickly almost to a point. It was *VERY* attractive. We nicknamed him " beer can ".

7. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    i meet those criteria. 33 and can thick

8. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

My husband does not meet the age criteria but he is over 8" thick at the base.