Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 50/50 on this. Love watching myself unload to a waiting mouth and tongue, but then again, love to be deep in a guys throat, letting his throat muscles milk the cum out of me. Love the feeling of his face buried in my bush, especially when he has a beard and I can feel it grazing across my balls. Man, the thought of either way, has me horny as hell right now

todd_james

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love giving facials, but I love going off inside a mouth more. As a cocksucker, I want it in my mouth but I am curious about a facial and will try receiving one some day. Always seems the be "next time!"

freyfrey

1st Like
Media
If I have sex with very good looking guys and definitely hot, then swallow baby. If not then a good facial will do. I'd tell them I'll swallow it but boy once they cum, I close my mouth :)

Reactions: tallrandy

safetythird

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've given a few facials, and had lots of my loads swallowed. I'd love to deliver a facials more often, but most of the time, in the heat of the moment, I love the feeling of a hot tongue pressing against the bottom of my shaft while I pulse out the juice!

• Love
Reactions: Richard Licks

PantyBoy4Fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me, it all depends on the guy I'm sucking and giving him what he wants. If they want to cum on my face - then facial it is! I LOVE seeing the cum shoot of the tip of the penis and feel it cover my face. Even better if I can see myself in a mirror afterwards.

But if he 'makes' me swallow, then thats cool too:biggrin1:

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get more turned on when a guy is willing to swallow my cum.

However, I'm not opposed to giving them a facial if that is what they want.

D_9807u0yu

Account Disabled
Media
For me, my preference is directly in the mouth. I've been sucking cock for 50-years now, however, it was only recently that I realized that I do so because I love swallowing cum. I guess I've always know this fact but for whatever reason I never truly acknowledged it. That's my two-cents for what it's worth. :smile:

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My preference: when he starts to cum, back his cock out until only the head is in my mouth. This way his cum blasts all over my tongue, and fills my mouth. No facials or back of the throat here. I'll do em, but prefer to suck on his head while he's blasting off.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My preference: when he starts to cum, back his cock out until only the head is in my mouth. This way his cum blasts all over my tongue, and fills my mouth. No facials or back of the throat here. I'll do em, but prefer to suck on his head while he's blasting off.

I'm going to try that!! Sounds hot!!

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm going to try that!! Sounds hot!!

It is hot. I've tried simulating it myself using my favorite Fleshlight. When I am cumming, pull out until only my head in in the sleeve. It's pretty awesome! My regular loves it, makes a lot of noise when dropping his load. Sometimes wonder if it wakes up the guy living above me. :biggrin1:

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I prefer catching it all in my mouth , so I can taste all of it till the last drop, I love sucking as long as he can stand it, milk him dry, The guy never has to clean him self up, I get every drop. I love it when a guy recoups immediately after giving me a load , then take a good fucking