facial or mouth

B_underguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually swallow but I quite enjoy facial as I get to see the cum squirting out. Especially if it involves multiple cocks shooting their loads. Yum.

Reactions: Richard Licks

toesndicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love cum on my face. I love to see it shoot out then massage the head after it unleashes all of its juice. Then rub the cock on my face :) in the mouth is cool, I will spit it out and use it as lube on my dick to stroke with while he play with my balls.

• Love
Reactions: Richard Licks

toesndicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love cum on my face. I love to see it shoot out then massage the head after it unleashes all of its juice. Then rub the cock on my face :) in the mouth is cool, I will spit it out and use it as lube on my dick to stroke with while he play with my balls.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I only want to taste one guy's cum and he seems to shoot only when he is not in my mouth and he seems like he makes sure it only goes on him. However he wants to do it is fine. I did lick it off his sexy waist one time but somehow didn't feel like swallowing and went and spit it out!

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have rearlly only just found a guy i gel with sexually.. i love it wen he cums while he is in my mouth... hence i gess mouth

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is something primal about swallowing. You OWN him at that moment - even if its only a moment. For me? I swallow every time. Rarely do guys shoot on me (unless THEY beg or ask nicely). I LOVE to swallow. It's primal, natural, and very very tasty!

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say actually the very beginning of the throat, the transition point between the mouth and the throat around the uvula, so I can feel the cum drip all the way down my throat.

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reading through some of the responses you can see that everyone is different. As for me, I much prefer in the mouth. Since day one cum, jizz, sperm, etc has always tasted sweet and delicious. The thicker the cum the better tasting as far as I'm concerned. But then again that's just one persons opinion.

Reactions: xroger

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
It really depends. If I'm sucking and he is letting me do all the work to pull out his load I will take him deep to the root just as he cums so that my throat massages him as he empties into my stomach. That's like me showing off my sexual skill and prow ace. If the guy is being dominant I like it when he cums in my face because it's primal male dominance, like he is using my mouth and throat for his pleasure without caring about my cleanup. Marking his territory. Of course if he is being dominant and wants to cum down my throat I couldn't say no.