[Fail] Why is it that loose women generally like/have tattoos?

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Some fat chick is gonna read this and be like, "maybe I SHOULD get that coiled up viper eating a rabbit that I've always wanted"

Such a fail.

We've gone over this. They get tiny angel wings between their shoulder blades. They remind me of bumble bees, except bumble bees can actually fly and don't have lame tats.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

I have no tattoos and think they are gross, and i don't smoke. But piercings turn me on.

But I would bet, that I have had more experience then most tattooed ladies.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paraphrasing here... but, basically - Women with Tattoos are whores... What a stupid generality to make.

You can argue that you mean more open to sex - but we all know that's not what was really intended....

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paraphrasing here... but, basically - Women with Tattoos are whores... What a stupid generality to make.

You can argue that you mean more open to sex - but we all know that's not what was really intended....

Take your small penis and go elsewhere. We has some real learnings to do here.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay "sport".....

"Women need to hit me up in DFW" - LAME!!!!!!!:cool:

You have failed to illicite a response of shame from me. Which obviously means you fail at life too, good job. Keep up that 9-5 Mcy D's job, maybe they'll promote you to head douchebag so you can afford a new moped

RansfordRowe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im not a fan of female tattoes to be honest,escpically the large ones and one breasts.So many women have them so its about accepting them and being tolerant.Class and tattoes is interesting.I know some ladies with tattoes who are are classy I think but others are not.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a fan of female tattoes to be honest,escpically the large ones and one breasts.So many women have them so its about accepting them and being tolerant.Class and tattoes is interesting.I know some ladies with tattoes who are are classy I think but others are not.

Jeeze... 6 year old thread, man. Were you searching on the word "Tattoo" or something?

Reactions: SprinkleMe69