Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Everyone...we all have seen the videos where they guys shoot massive amounts of cum. It's obvious that they are fake, but they still look as if they are "real".
What do they use to make the fake cum? Is this stuff injected into bladder?

I am facinated by this..does anyone have any answers?......:confused:

I don´t know either. I´m not fascinated by it, but I´d like to know how these guys produce bucketfuls of ´cum´. It doesn´t even look like cum, it´s more like milk. I suppose these poor girls like taking a milk bath. Good for their skin. Cleopatra knows all about it....

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a thread (well a few of them) on the adult gay vids forum that address this. Apparfently it is a cornstarch/water solution that the inject into the bladder (via the urethra) that they then piss out in sourts to make it look like cum. The fact that it looks nothing like real cum doesn't seem to deter them (or those of us watching, myself included) from making believe that it is:rolleyes:lol:tongue:

I would try it, just for the fun of it. Im not ashamed to admit that.....LOL
I have searched and really can not find that much on how it is actually done.
Thanks.

Why would you try? You know it's all fake. Just for fun and take the risk of complications? Come on!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used a mixture of guar gum and flour in water (about a tablespoon of each per quart, blend well) to produce quite realistic looking and feeling fake cum. I've used as much as 5 gallons at a time, as you can see in the attached pictures. For those who live in the LA area, my cum gun will be in action at the Bullet bar in North Hollywood on the afternoon of July 4th. Cum on by, and we'll let you shoot a pint!

Attachments

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used a mixture of guar gum and flour in water (about a tablespoon of each per quart, blend well) to produce quite realistic looking and feeling fake cum. I've used as much as 5 gallons at a time, as you can see in the attached pictures. For those who live in the LA area, my cum gun will be in action at the Bullet bar in North Hollywood on the afternoon of July 4th. Cum on by, and we'll let you shoot a pint!

Now that is a cum canon....hope you have a great 4th of July.

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
raw egg white fork-blended with skim milk give you a consistency and color of the real thing. Look at the angle of the camera when the guy dumps a bucket load, you will notice that the cum shoots off center from the penis tip and from under the cockhead through a tube on the underside.

No, no... Use Methylcellulose. That's what they use in all those Japanese goo movies. (It's most similar to the Guar Gum method listed by ericbear above.)

Step-by-step guide here:
Piss and Cum: Artificial Cum

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dunno about you guys, but ive actually done this before. i used guar gum and flour in water, cathed myself, put it in, and shot it out.

it can take a bit of practice to get the "spurts" to look right, and some people have a hard time keeping an erection while doing it

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of those cum-shower videos use an obviously fake penis, which is why the dudes never take their pants off. Sometimes you can even hear the sound of the motor from the pump.

Other shoots will just use the old standby of hiding a tube behind (or under) the guy's cock, depending on the camera angle. Those usually don't work well, as the cum is always shooting off at a strangle angle. Again, if the fake moaning isn't too loud, you'll be able to hear the pump motor.

and of course the age old technique of two cameras shooting the same come shot at different angles or looping the clip.

Anything that involves sticking something up my cock is out of the question. I'll just increase my water intake and skip jerking off or screwing for a few days and produce a nice load.

What are you using, what machine, to get the cum to shoot like that?

D

deleted3635141

i dunno about you guys, but ive actually done this before. i used guar gum and flour in water, cathed myself, put it in, and shot it out.

it can take a bit of practice to get the "spurts" to look right, and some people have a hard time keeping an erection while doing it
How much would you inject in yourself. I would use a large syringe, but I don't think much went into bladder. I could feel it flowing through my cock as I'm injecting, then would squeeze the end of my cock until I'm ready to squirt my cum wherever needed. The spurts looked really realistic. Usually I would cum while doing that.