family nudity...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by xgrty, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xgrty

xgrty New Member

Albums:
    Can anyone please give me there opinion on this situation as it has left me feeling sorta awkward around my own mom, what happened doesnt really bother me its just im not sure if a usual sort of occurance, wen i was a kid around 10-11 my mom would have seen me naked around the place which i thought nothing of at that age of course, and was always straight foward talking about sex and all that, but the other day i was just about to take a shower when my mom enters the bathroom (point of time im dressed) so i let her know im gonna take a shower. Usual reaction would have been for her to leave, but she simply said just turn the fan on and gave me a weird look down there and said "its nothing i havent seen before" My moms always known about my larger penis ever since she started buying me underware. Though i still felt slighty embarassed about my mom seein my 6x5 soft, it felt like she wanted to see how ive developed over the years...not that i care its my own mother after all. i undressed n hopped in the shower by which time she made the comment of me being bigger than my father which was pretty funny to hear and asked how long "that thing" got, and said if u ever want to talk about anything to let her noe, which is all she said. Its just strange to me that its only up until now that im 18 my mom has made an interest in my developement(which feels sorta weird) since i would never approach her n mention anything about it wen i was a bit younger. and since my father was never around we never had that father 2 son talk. so it sorta seems like shes tryin to make up for that...now though :S Sorry if this sounds like some twisted incest rubbish. but it ISNT OK. kthnkz

2. rippedmuscledad

rippedmuscledad New Member

Nothing wierd about it.. Yes, your mom has seen it before.... it's not unusal for them to be courious to and ask questions. Being a nudist dad, I get questions all the time, and both my parents have seen it. Not a big deal. Don't let it bother you... She just want's you to know that you can talk to her about anything, if need be... if you don't have a problem with her seeing you naked... don't worry about it.. :cool: Ciao.

3. xgrty

xgrty New Member

Albums:
    Thanks mate

4. xgrty

xgrty New Member

Albums:
    Sorry i forgot to add in has any1 else had similar situations ?

5. cucky boy

cucky boy New Member

My own mom was more modest but my two younger sisters and I commonly walked around in the nude and took showers together up until I was 16 or 17.

Don't be upset by this, just live with it. Not a big deal unless you allow it to be.

6. cucky boy

cucky boy New Member

Here's the whole deal for all the "problems" posted around this site.

Any situation that doesn't involve physical abuse is a problem only if we allow it. I avoid trite sayings like, "Sticks and stones ...", etc. but such sayings carry great truths.

I speak from a lifetime of experience, well taught by lessons within my family. Admittedly, one family drama queen didn't learn this very well, but that was her choice and she subsequently receives little unnecessary attention from the rest of us.

Once we accept the fact that nothing will bother us unless we allow it, we're essentially problem-free. Even extensive degrees of empathy and sympathy should be checked. Otherwise, we are creating unnecessary psychological problems for ourselves.

Get over it.

7. cucky boy

cucky boy New Member

Here's the ultimate answer for most "problems" such as the above and many others posted at this website:

Any situation that doesn't involve physical abuse is a problem only if we allow it. I avoid trite sayings like, "Sticks and stones ...", etc. but such sayings carry great truths.

I speak from a lifetime of experience, well taught by lessons within my family. Admittedly, one family drama queen didn't learn this very well, but that was her choice and she subsequently receives little unnecessary attention from the rest of us.

Once we accept the fact that nothing will bother us unless we allow it, we're essentially problem-free. Even extensive degrees of empathy and sympathy should be checked. Otherwise, we are creating unnecessary psychological problems for ourselves.

Otherwise, we allow those "problems" to rob our lives of valuable time.

Get over it.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Oh please thats freaky; and you know it! You dug up a 16 month old thread just to stir up some stuff and see where people on here stood with that stuff.

9. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Cucky, what did you mean by your last post?

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's ok to be casual about nudity, my family was, but at a certain age kids naturally want to cover up, when my kids did this I took it as a sign that they were growing up and wanted some privacy, any parent who forces it is doing the wrong thing.

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^ ^ ^ What she said.

Although maybe if we our culture was more nudity-friendly, people would have less body image issues. I also believe there'd be far less obesity! :biggrin1:

12. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    NJ, I think he just might be new and didn't realize it is an old post, I don't think he meant anything by it...if you look at his posts you'll see he has very little.:smile:

13. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

Personally I think its a little F'd no 18 yo guy should be naked in front of his mother.. honestly unless its necessary if yoru hurt or sick or something.. once your a teenager I cant see you being naked infront of her for any reason... let alone having her comment on your dick size

14. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

sounds like xgrty's mother really had some boundary issues

15. ChinaSwimmer88

ChinaSwimmer88 New Member

My sisters and I are very comfortable with each other and talking about our bodies. If anything it was a support system that allowed a much healthier outlook. I have no brothers however so I can't comment about that.

My mom and I were always a bit less revealing and didn't talk much about it. That all changed when she got breast cancer. My other sisters are at school on the east coast so I've been the one close by to help. For the first time ever she's revealed her insecurities and her body and she really needs my support. And I used to think seeing my mom naked would be weird. Now that I'm older it's supportive and comfortable. I'm not so sure what this may say It's just a situation where family nudity has another meaning. it's not just "walking around the house."

As for, Dad... um. no way.

16. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    My dad still craps with the door open and I still yell at him to close it when I go home. It's not that I care about seeing him naked or whatever, it's the smell.

Ick.

17. B_evilteacher

B_evilteacher New Member

AS a mom I see my boys naked from time to time, but this a bit beyond what I'd call normal. It's not that she saw you naked, but it does seem like she encouraged you. I think it's a bit odd.

Nudity around the family isn't a big deal if everyone's comfortable. But if you're not, you should tell her.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree! Some people are just F'd. :mad:

BIG TIME!

Ditto, NO WAY! I am 99.9% certain my dad hasn't seen me nude since I was about 3. I have NEVER seen my father naked nor do I have any desire to do so.

19. TX Beef Stick

TX Beef Stick New Member

Hey NJQT466 - shut up you nigger whore!

20. yluap

yluap New Member

hey TX BEEFSTICK, go join the redneck forums, there aint no place for you here you racist loser... you have issues man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.