Sexuality
No Response
bahahaha, your hate astounds me.... i have no problem with any race or culture

yluap

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN!, after receiving a couple of pm's from this loser, hes actually worse than you'd think.... to the point where its actually amusing, he is a fullblown hater of everything and everyone. increase the peace

TX Beef Stick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope they are tracking your IP and ban you for you're close minded ignorance, it's a big world out there and not everyone is going to agree with you. Sorry, but it's true...

yluap

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and KAPOW! he's banned..... a round of applause.... shame this poor blokes thread got hijacked into a racist debate, sorry dude

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,
My mom told me at a very early age that I was big down there when taking baths and the sort before starting school with the other kids she had a talk with me about how I was bigger there, and that other might make fun of me because of it.
So obviously she had known this since my birth.
So I dont think you should consider it anything to be afraid of. Hell she brought you into this world !!!
It was not unusual for me to catch her looking at me from time to time after I went thru puberty and had hair on my balls soon then.
especially since I slept in the nude even then. (my choice)
she herself would be nude around me alot also,
She and my sister would nude sunbath in front of me alot.
Dont be alarmed if she talks more to you about it even...
I think it is a normal reation for her...Grant

Kodak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My Mom told me I had the biggest penis when I was a kid once she had me, and thats why they used me for demonstrations on how to bathe your newborn with other mothers. So my mom knows that i'm packin heat, i guess!

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds to me like the OP's mother suspected he was a well hung dude and thought he may need some support regarding the issue so she created a situation to bring it up say she was there for him if needed and then left it at that, makes sense to me and doesnt seem dodgy at all. In fact ups to your mum dude she sounds like a wicked lady.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to paint houses with my uncle's crew in the summer, and there were several pool owners, who let us cool off at the end of the day. It was me, my uncle, some cousins and a couple friends of my uncle, and nobody ever wore trunks or swam in their draws. For the whole summer, we swam buttnaked and we had a good time.

Saw my first 10-inch dong that summer.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree, something becomes tainted with malice if you associate it with malice. Don't make it a problem if it's not. I never make a big deal out of my kid swearing, i just ignore it, or shake my head a little, eventually the thrill of swearing wears off and then there's no point in swearing. I never became comfortable talking to my parents about sex because, although they were a bit tolerant, they get all giggly about the topic, make sex jokes, or laugh. Yuck. So you should consider yourself lucky. Sure it's not common, but that doesn't mean it's wrong, I sure hope someday your case WILL be common.

littlejamie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I've always been picked on because I am small. My parents know and both of them have seen me. I guess it seems normal to me.. my thing is I know my parents are the two people I can trust not to tease me or run and tell others how small I am. Having said that, it is still awkward to be naked in front of either of them. I will also admit I do wonder what they think sometimes, even if they dont talk about it in front of me.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing wierd about it.. Yes, your mom has seen it before.... it's not unusal for them to be courious to and ask questions. Being a nudist dad, I get questions all the time, and both my parents have seen it. Not a big deal. Don't let it bother you... She just want's you to know that you can talk to her about anything, if need be... if you don't have a problem with her seeing you naked... don't worry about it.. :cool: Ciao.

the op poster's mom is weird, and this guy is weirder

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was about 7 and my sis about 4 in the summer heat in the middle of the waay boonie wheat country in Oregon (that's HOT) my mom would plop both of us in a big tub of cold water, completely starkers. She, and we, thought nothing of it. My little sis was not interested in my cock, but thought my little stand-out nipples were fascinating .. she was completely flat. Well, one of he church ladies came to call and it became a SCANDAL! My atheist mom got a good laugh out of " the old geese".
cornetto

Status
Not open for further replies.