Fanfiction for my Mega-Hung Muse: Big Timmy

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no where are they?

You'll need to look closely before you read them. I missed this bit that precedes her stories:

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Reading Ms. Divine's fiction will result in massive and sometimes painful erections. Should this occur, immediate oral suction or vaginal thrusting is necessitated. If erections persist, repeat until erections subside. If they do not subside, find the nearest brothel and have at it.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You'll need to look closely before you read them. I missed this bit that precedes her stories:

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Reading Ms. Divine's fiction will result in massive and sometimes painful erections. Should this occur, immediate oral suction or vaginal thrusting is necessitated. If erections persist, repeat until erections subside. If they do not subside, find the nearest brothel and have at it.
word to bigbird!

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You got three veronica. ive seen some of your stuff on a few different sites. its fantastic. gotta say youre my preferred endowed erotica writer. keep it up. in both ways. lol

*Still basking in the compliments*

Got a favorite? Anything you'd like to see more of?

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well since you left the door open like that i have to make the obvious comment: would love to see more of YOU. lol now that thats out of the way i always had a preference for the obscenely endowed variety of fiction. and i love the stuff thats been illustrated by Fu. by far the best over proportioned artist out there. really works well with your stories.