Fanfiction for my Mega-Hung Muse: Big Timmy

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ahhh...well alas I doubt Fu would be willing to really officially work with me in any capacity again.

For one thing, I've betrayed him twice now, beginning to write a series and then abbandoning it just as he's starting to get his brush worked up.

Of course he surprised me by doing that drawing of "The Operative" so I'm grudgingly thinking of doing some more installments of that... but I can't decide....lots I want to do right now, and I don't want to waste my often limited creative juices (!) doing something I get overcommitted to.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i hope you two can find a common ground. between youre literary talent and his artistic ability it really makes your stories come alive. every though about maybe doing it the otherway? maybe perhaps writing something off art work hes already done?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well i hope you two can find a common ground. between youre literary talent and his artistic ability it really makes your stories come alive. every though about maybe doing it the otherway? maybe perhaps writing something off art work hes already done?

I have actually... I was sorely tempted by that "alpha" series he was working on...except that I thought his writing on it was already so good to begine with, I'd feel like an interloper.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think hes got a small gallery with some pics for it on epiclust. or i could justr email em to you. lol

I'll check it out on epic...feel free to e-mail me anything you think might be inspiring though. I work well when fans are cock-bombing me daily quite frankly.

*smirks*

Okay, that one sounded really wierd...

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay okay, let's stop totaling fans...anyoen else have requests?

Let me ask the harder question: What would you like to see less of? What don't you like in my stories.

Keep in mind, if you say the wrong thing I'll never talk to any of you or write anything ever again.

But no pressure.