Farangdingdong

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Farang Ding Dong - Home of the Asian H-Cups

I just discovered this site and at first after reading the story I believed that it could be true that those girls really exist, that there is a big boob paradise on Earth!:rolleyes:
The root- pueria mirifica, which grows in northern Thailand has been proved to enlarge breasts, these girls are supposed to have had a herbal balm with it applied from their early teens to make their breasts grow to become more attractive adults, according to the story it has been done for thousands of years in their religion.
The site owner is a photoshop wizard and every detail is well thought out to make it believable. It's only when I discovered this site did I get over my wishful thinking and get real. Shame! I would have liked to have met such freaky specimens!:biggrin1:

PS. The guy in it who gets his cock sucked is HUGE, looks like a serious clamper judging by the colour and thickness!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like breasts, not really large ones, and certainly not any H CUPS!

That's too fucking big... Can you say back problems?:biggrin1:

Besides, fake breasts arent that hard to find... Get a website with really well hung japanese men, then I'll be impressed.

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
The cat sitting on her boobs gets her some dead mouse...
Some of them look really good. Those with the E-cups hidden in the dark corners of the site... But some of the bigger ones still semm fuckable, but it really turns me off, when the tits hit the ground while theyre standing...