Fat and HUNG!

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You actually think I am only 4 inches???????? you really need to get some perspective on things. I am actually very thick and this makes it appear different then it is, I know but it still does not change the measurements.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You actually think I am only 4 inches???????? you really need to get some perspective on things. I am actually very thick and this makes it appear different then it is, I know but it still does not change the measurements.

You're not 4, and it's a nice sized cock that looks great.....but sorry, it is not in any way, shape or form a ten inch cock.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is exactly why I don't post that often. People just can believe anything. they are so skeptical of anything and everything. As I already said the only reason it does not look ten inches is because of he girth. I am 10 x 8 inches! I don't care if you believe me or not. I am a scientist and know the research on how to properly measure. I am not some juvenile with stupid fantasies of delusion an deception just to get attention. I teach human anatomy and physiology and have a PhD! There is nothing unreal or unreasonable about my measurements. So get over it!

balkanxxl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Well you posted some new pics and in those you look bigger. It does in fact look quiet thick. But yeah, not 10. But yes, please do a measuring pic.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is exactly why I don't post that often. People just can believe anything. they are so skeptical of anything and everything. As I already said the only reason it does not look ten inches is because of he girth. I am 10 x 8 inches! I don't care if you believe me or not. I am a scientist and know the research on how to properly measure. I am not some juvenile with stupid fantasies of delusion an deception just to get attention. I teach human anatomy and physiology and have a PhD! There is nothing unreal or unreasonable about my measurements. So get over it!

Dude, frankly I don't give a shit, but your pics are either photoshopped (very poorly), or you're full of shit. NO WAY is your dick 10x8. In at least one of your pics, you can see the tips of a couple of your fingers. Now, unless your finger tips are 1+ inches across, you are sporting more around 5-5 1/2 inches long and your girth can't be any 8 inches.

Who gives 2 shits if you are a PH. D, and even if you do, that doesn't make you qualified to say squat. I highly doubt that you are much more than a lonely bored half wit who had convinced yourself that you have some huge dick. If you were anything that you claim to be, you would know that having a 10x8 inch dick means you pretty much have a worthless dick, as I'm sure no real man or woman would want your 'huge dick' anywhere near any of their holes

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude you an idiot! I have been married for 12 years and in that time the best we have ever achieved was getting the head in. Don't tell me that the measurements are ridiculous or fake. I have experienced it since I was a teen, so alone and embarrassed I was a virgin when I married. We have a rich and productive life together, but not being able to give her everything is an oppressive weight on me all the time. So do I know how useless this stupid thing is, YES!!!! Hell YES! That was the first reason why I found and joined this site. There used to be people who cared on here. I guess I should have just stayed away after being gone this last time because the general population is full of angry little people who have to make themselves feel better by reducing other emotions and lives to mere trash. So how about you guys just get over yourselves nd move on to some other person you an belittle and degrade.

(Oh, and having a PhD does mean I am at least not a stupid idiot, I know how to read a ruler, and I at least have an IQ above that of my shoe size)

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for posting Mr. Stout. Everybody can see you definitely have an oversized tool there. How was that growing up?
Is there a whole hung nerd phenomenon we should start a thread about? I'm thinking I might qualify too. :)

Yeah, I have to say the guys I know with the thickest dicks, are also all tall and, well thickly made. Each of them is also pretty long, of course this isn't usually the case because of the pubic fat pad thing. Because of this, skinny guys often seem to have bigger dicks. If they are fit and generally healthy besides being skinny (which can be two different things) it's often the case that they will have better cirulation harder (and therefore bigger to their max capacity) erections.

But besides this, big and small penises come on all shapes and sizes of guys. It isn't so unusual that sometimes the biggest dicks are on the biggest guys.

And Balkanxxl, nobody can deal with the bitchy attidude. Wait, I'll try a little of it myself just for fun. 1) That attitude seems to be the reason gay guys all prefer straight guys. 2) I won't stoop to your level and tell you you have a small dick, but I will tell you that its ugly. 3)Come to think about it keep the attitude, and take it over to the politics section and post about the Roma or something. At this point I'm wishing somebody would ship you back Bulgaria. Give it a rest alright.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks man!

Growing up I had all sorts of issues. I have mentioned a few of them in other forums. Everything from teasing in the locker room as well as outside of it. With health issues and having been in the ER unconscious and waking up to find myself undressed and there being nurses an doctors with googling eyes and hushed whispers. My wife now tries to curtail such things from happening. I am also a teacher and this has led to all sort of issues!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude you an idiot! I have been married for 12 years and in that time the best we have ever achieved was getting the head in. Don't tell me that the measurements are ridiculous or fake. I have experienced it since I was a teen, so alone and embarrassed I was a virgin when I married. We have a rich and productive life together, but not being able to give her everything is an oppressive weight on me all the time. So do I know how useless this stupid thing is, YES!!!! Hell YES! That was the first reason why I found and joined this site. There used to be people who cared on here. I guess I should have just stayed away after being gone this last time because the general population is full of angry little people who have to make themselves feel better by reducing other emotions and lives to mere trash. So how about you guys just get over yourselves nd move on to some other person you an belittle and degrade.

(Oh, and having a PhD does mean I am at least not a stupid idiot, I know how to read a ruler, and I at least have an IQ above that of my shoe size)

Hunny, you best step back. #1 My IQ is well over 170, so if you are implying that I'm stupid is insulting, reflects upon your lack of intelligence, and your inaccurate assumptions. #2 You said that having a 10x8 inch dick was not unreal or unreasonable. Hmm, IDK where you got your Ph.D, but you need to get your money back as a 10x8 inch dick is so rare its almost a statistical impossibliity.

Here are a few lovely charts to prove my point.

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

I really do find it hard to believe that you have a penis as big as you claim. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. Its just VERY hard to believe

EDIT:
And another thing. Why do you insist on telling everyone here that you're a scientist in nearly every post?

Last edited:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know whether these guys fit the bill..:tongue:

Damn! Those guys are, for the most part, VERY thick (dick thick)! Wow! Would love to see that for sure - love THICK cock - in fact, prefer thicker to longer most of the time.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Okay, I'm over it. :rolleyes: