Fat, thick, hairy cock (NEW)

D_ChoCho_N_Bambucha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be fun to sit in a chair and have anyone that wanted a taste come up and kneel before me while attempting to fill their throat with my fat prick. Glad to know that I have a willing line of hot, horny mouths ready at my disposal.

D

deleted643224

very willing! fuck man, such a hot body and huge cock. it def got me hard and leaking pre cum just thinking about the possibilities!

bored2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be fun to sit in a chair and have anyone that wanted a taste come up and kneel before me while attempting to fill their throat with my fat prick. Glad to know that I have a willing line of hot, horny mouths ready at my disposal.

Im sure that could be arranged from members on here lol

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

hottest thread of all time. first those awesome pics, then all this back and forth, made me instantly hard. that would be one long line, i can assure you

D

deleted840619

Nice cock man. With those pictures I can't help but want to see it in person.

D

deleted840619

I'm sure you would and I'd like to do something I haven't done in a long time. ;)