Fattest cock I've ever seen!

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"No it's not!! YES it IS!! NO it's NOT!!"

Seems to be the only thing people say around here. Who gives a fuck?

I couldn't agree more. It's big enough to qualify as "large" so it fits in with the topics of this forum.

The recipient seemed to enjoy it, he's stated he's going back for more....who cares if it's 8.5 or 7.5...big deal....it's a beautiful cock and he evidently knows how to use it.

bonerdave

Just Browsing
Media
I am glad to say that I was fortunate to have slurped on one that sam size. It happened in an Adult Moviehouse; the person used one of those vacuming devices, to enlarge his cock.
I thought I had died and went to heaven when I started to inhale that piece of wood.It took awhile but I was able to take the whole thing down to his ball sac, in one gulp.
Thought I died and went to heaven.
For the 10 or so minutes it was heaven.
Dont see to many of these around...........
dave

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
If you want to see what 8.5" actually looks like, take a sheet of notebook paper (it is a standard 8.5"x11"), put the long sides together until they touch. Tape it in place. This will show you what it really looks like. That dick it far from being 8.5 any way you look at it.

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fattest cock I have ever seen (and sucked) belonged to a guy from New York who was in Chicago on a business trip and who I had hooked up with in his hotel room. He had been vacuum pumping for several hours a day for over 20 years, so imagine how puffy his cock had become. Pumped, his cock was so thick and puffy that I could not even wrap my hands around it. Imagine the challenge I was faced with when I tried to fellate him. Thankfully, with patience and persistence, I was able to stuff about half of him into my mouth, though i literally had to use my hands to stuff as much of him as I could into my mouth. As anyone who has ever vacuum-pumped or been with anyone who is a long-term vacuum pumper, the vacuum pumped-cock gets very thick and girthy, but it is also pliable. That's the only reason why I was able to stuff half of him into my mouth.

Reactions: Chiguy99

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
The fattest cock I have ever seen (and sucked) belonged to a guy from New York who was in Chicago on a business trip and who I had hooked up with in his hotel room. He had been vacuum pumping for several hours a day for over 20 years..."

He must have been quite a sight giving his presentation on
that business trip. No one would
be listening to a damn thing he'd be saying. All you'd hear
would be whispers of "DAMN, what the hell is that THING in
Bob's pants??"

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest guy I ever saw. I was in a apt steam room 10 years ago. A guy came in that I chatted with once or twice at the pool. It was night and the steam room was dark. He said he was looking for a guy with a big cock to have a three-way with his wife. I said I'm not sure if you consider me big but most I have been with have found me to be thicker than them. He reaches over and feels my cock. He is just like no you would have to be my size. I thought will fuck you how big are you smart ass. So I ask do you mind if I check yours? He goes little me get hard so you can feel the full size. Like seconds later he goes OK have a feel. He was so thick it was unlike anything I had felt before. He was good in length too but it was the girth. I swear, I just got down and started sucking him. He let me. I thought..thank god he didn't beat me up because the guy was stocky and I didn't think a feel was equal to a suck. I had just gone for it. He told me I gave great head and he loved it but hadn't had a guy do that before and wasn't sure if he should unload. That was the last I saw of him that night. I have jacked off several times over the years thinking about it and wishing I could have had more time for full whorship. I still think how the fuck would he have found someone bigger for his wife.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The biggest guy I ever saw. I was in a apt steam room 10 years ago. A guy came in that I chatted with once or twice at the pool. It was night and the steam room was dark. He said he was looking for a guy with a big cock to have a three-way with his wife. I said I'm not sure if you consider me big but most I have been with have found me to be thicker than them. He reaches over and feels my cock. He is just like no you would have to be my size. I thought will fuck you how big are you smart ass. So I ask do you mind if I check yours? He goes little me get hard so you can feel the full size. Like seconds later he goes OK have a feel. He was so thick it was unlike anything I had felt before. He was good in length too but it was the girth. I swear, I just got down and started sucking him. He let me. I thought..thank god he didn't beat me up because the guy was stocky and I didn't think a feel was equal to a suck. I had just gone for it. He told me I gave great head and he loved it but hadn't had a guy do that before and wasn't sure if he should unload. That was the last I saw of him that night. I have jacked off several times over the years thinking about it and wishing I could have had more time for full whorship. I still think how the fuck would he have found someone bigger for his wife.

This is a HOT story for me. I am glad you mentioned the word "stocky". Is he bearish looking? Oh so hot!!! I think thick cocks are so much hotter than long skinny cocks.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy was built kind of white trash trucker...no offense to the white trash truckers on the site. He was in his late 20s and didn't look jaded in any way. Just an avaerage guy with a massive cock. I had seen him at the pool in more of a biking short earlier. He looked fine enough in it..but certainly not super hung as he turned out to be.