Fattest cock I've ever seen!

JustFuckMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is stupid. A beer bottle is about 8" diameter. I'm about the diameter of that guy, and I'm not as thick as a beer bottle. I wouldn't even call him super hung. I'm definitely longer, and nowhere near 8.5" there either. This internet measuring unit thing is funny. LOL WAAAAY too much exaggeration. It's gotten to where most chicks think every dick over 7" is a 10 incher! LMAO!!!

longbeachguy

Just Browsing
Media
I think someone doesn't know how to measure properly. 8.5" in girth is about the size of a coke can, and that's no coke can.

Try again.

Oops, I quoted the OP and posted my response w/o reading through the thread.

If I had, I'd've seen that other members had alreay called this guy on his obvious lack of ability to measure lol.

What makes it humorous is the fact that nearly all of the posters are in agreement that it's obviously not 8.5" in girth, yet the guy keeps insisting that it is.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry Bigbull, but my perception is that from your Avatar pic, you are Big all over. When I look at your torso only pics, and then compare them to the torso that is showing in your cock shots, they dont seem to match. The guy in the cock shot pics seems to have a much slimer torso.

You wouldnt be fakin us now just to get attention, would ya ??? Huh ???

Nah, that could never happen here. LOL

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy was built kind of white trash trucker...no offense to the white trash truckers on the site.

CUBE that's the funniest thing I've heard all day!!!:biggrin1: That's signature material right there!

...OB

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude why do all the queers have to come out? do you guys really fantasize about getting drilled in the ass by a 50 gallon drum cock? and no way that shit is 8.5'' girth. i am 7'' girth and it looks identical to my soul pole damn near. anyways i digress. w/e i am made uncomfortable by gay dudes flaunting their shit and talking about how they wish they coudl get drilled by dicks. where are th broads?

narrow minded nazi fuck.