Favorite Corbin Fisher models?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I decided to give the 80s a rest and now on to the present. Don't worry, Scott.

Well, anyway...

Mine are:

Lucas
Brent
Jared

What are yours? Post pics or anything at all if you have them.:cool:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My vote goes for Spencer. Not only is he a countryman, but he sticks out from the rest. Jared too. Love the crazy hair.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jared looks much better since he cut his hair.

But my vote goes to Derek with his tats and dark hair...dreamy!
As far as Blondes...definitely Trevor

smiffy

Sexy Member
Media
lol i think most of them are bi at this point. Gabe is one of the only ones ive seen who hasn't sucked, kissed, or bottomed. Out of the videos I've seen anyway.

D

dgray610

Jared

Cody

Lucas used to be hot before he turned into a musclehead (back in the day when he was banging Cody they were both amazingly hot)

Logan

TJ

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is kind of funny as to how some of these straight people won't admit it, yet they accept it because the money is good...:biggrin1:Who knows?

I wish Lucas was back to clean cut....that dirty look is certainly a turn-off. I like five o'clock shodows on some guys, but not when it looks like they just got out of the bed. No offense.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's hard to discern which Corbin Fisher models are "gay for pay" and who's just lying. Frankly, I think most of them are gay or bi. If there are truly any straight ones, I vote for the ones who don't swallow a whole lot of dick like Cade and Dawson.

Irrespective of sexual orientation, my faves are: TJ, Lucas, Dirk, Cody, Gage, Travis and Derek. (Dirk and Cody are either retired or working for another company and neither is particularly well-endowed, but there was just something about them that...oh, well, you know. As for gay models, give me Spencer or Marc. (I really hope to see more of Marc in the future since he's only done one solo jack-off. We'll probably have to wait until he dumps his jealous boyfriend or sucks CF's dick.)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, you got a point. It is hard to decide who is teling the truth and who's lying. It'll be an opinion by the model themselves, I'm afraid.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He did at least one vid on another site--don't ask which one because I don't remember--and it looked like it was post-Corbin Fisher. Still had that fucking HOT HOT body and gorgeous face. God, was that dude ripped. He made such a great bottom. (I think he was still using Cody for his professional name, big help, right?) It was probably another Florida-based production company.