Favorite Corbin Fisher models?

Calabim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I miss Ryan II. He was my favorite. That smile, the gung ho attitude, and square handsome face... damn. He was a hot fucking bottom too! I think one of his best was the threeway with Patrick and Carter.

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trevor has always been one of my favorites, until I found myself behind him in the grocery store this past weekend. Now he absolutely is my favorite. What a beautiful man!! Even more sexy in person - wearing nylon gym shorts and a tee shirt. Wow!!

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sure you are correct.

You know how they say "the camera adds 10 pounds"?
He never appears fat on Corbin but at times a little soft - anyway - in person he looks very lean and in great shape

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If there are truly any straight ones, I vote for the ones who don't swallow a whole lot of dick like Cade and Dawson.

That's funny: Cade's one of the ones I think his primarily homo. There's a greediness to his kisses -- you get the feeling he's going to swallow the guy's face. His performances exude longing and hunger. He falls into that sub-set that the Brit would call 'rough trade'.

The other ones i suspect are same-sex oriented are TJ, Travis, and Brent.

Lucas, I'm coming to think, is genuinely bisexual.

Dawson is just a horny fuck: he'd prefer a pussy but doesn't say no to a cute guy with a tight ass. The same for Jeff and Logan.

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, apparently he is a frat guy in gator country

His sight in person literally took my breath away!!

I heard USF in Tampa, which makes sense. Wherever, apparently everybody knows how he pays his tuition, and nobody gives a shit.

Prior to CF, he was 'Logan' on Geminimen, which is also out of Tampa. He played with a dildo.

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to like Dawson a lot! But now I see him like an impotent old glory inside a mass of muscles trying to act cool like he doesn't realize he's not the God of sex he used to be... I pity him a lot everytime he has to "compete" with newcomers like Connor or Cameron even though it shouldn't be like that...

You're nuts: He's all of 23 and he'll be hot at fifty! Andrew's just a beautiful guy.

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember the threesome that Lucas did with that Latino guy......what's his name? He was kind of cute. He looked like he was getting into the action right away.

Lucas always turns in a good performance, but sometimes he really catches on fire. The Travis video -- it really seems like they're making love. He seems really into Travis. That's why I think he's bi.

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Corbin Fisher needs to do some better recruiting (I'm guessing that many of these guys are or have been strippers in the Tampa area). IMO Sean Cody is running away with the competition.

Corbin Fisher started out in Kansas City, which is where Lucas and 'Cody'/Andy Honda come from. AJ/'Blu Kennedy is from Olathe (sp?) a KC suburb. Ryan 2 was from St. Louis and Dawson is from Illinois or Iowa. Among recent models, I think Travis comes from Overland Park, another KC suburb. I wonder if Lucas recruited him?

Trevor, Jeff, and Nick are all Florida boys. I believe Dawson has relocated there. Of them, Trevor and Dawson are the only ones I could see dancing at Chippendales. Nick and Jeff are old friends. It only makes sense that they look for local talent first: no transpo costs.

You can tell who's local based on shooting dates. When Lucas is in town, he shoots at least a video/day. Same for Travis. Then they disappear for a few months.

Cade, Brent, and Derek are from New England.

Last edited:

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I miss Ryan II. He was my favorite. That smile, the gung ho attitude, and square handsome face... damn. He was a hot fucking bottom too! I think one of his best was the threeway with Patrick and Carter.
:rolleyes:YEAH! one of my favorites too! Ryan with that hot body, great nipples and tight ass and the way he'd say, "You're hittin' it," when he was getting fucked and about to cum! I miss him...whatever happened to him???
Cade DOES bottom now...and he, too, shows how much he digs it....somehow I still think he's primarily str8.

D

deleted213967

They all reek of fakeness.

Derek if you put a gun to my head...