Favorite cunnilingus technique, ladies?

Favorite cunnilingus technique, ladies?

• Firm, fast tongue flicking over the clitoris.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Sweeping the tongue horizontally over or around the clitoris.

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Suckling the clitoris or labia.

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Long, slow licks from the perineum to the prepuce.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Nibbling gently with the teeth.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Tongue massaging the u-spot.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Tongue fucking.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • G-spot stimulation or other finger insertion combined with oral.

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Move that tongue over a bit, I like analingus better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care for cunnilingus, let's get to the fucking.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Is the tongue present? Yes? Then this.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other - please describe said technique in the thread...we may want to try it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm male and felt the need to participate in this poll so I checked this box.

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

4socratease

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
better oral sex is always a good thing----I always thought my technique was solid, but learned a great deal from "She Comes First", written by Ian Kerner. Beautifully written with excellent instructions on techniques certain to please any woman. I think most men would benefit from this and most women would be very pleased to have a lover who knows how to worship the pussy properly. As for advanced hand/finger technique, the best I've seen is "Extended Massive Orgasm". Master the two techniques and your lover will never be the same. These two books would make a good Valentine Day present to the lover in your life.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me too! I totally agree with subgirrl's statement.

Wow, I think you're the first person I've ever come across who feels the same as me about it (including the torturous frustration bit?)! I feel less alone now :smile:.

Five words actually... Need money for plane ticket. :biggrin1:

MrsR is leaning more and more towards the three of us doing it, but knows the idea is sooo far from concrete because of the cost it's just fanciful fantasy right now.

But such a very, very NICE fantasy :tongue:. If I had the money, I'd buy you guys a ticket today.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I think you're the first person I've ever come across who feels the same as me about it (including the torturous frustration bit?)! I feel less alone now :smile:.

This is one of the few times I don't agree with you. I'm surprised most guys haven't said they'd much rather get to the fucking rather than do oral first.

But such a very, very NICE fantasy :tongue:. If I had the money, I'd buy you guys a ticket today.

It'd be cheaper if you flew here (one ticket rather than two) and it's too much of a hassle for me to bring our sex swing all the way there. And yes, it is a NICE fantasy!

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chalk my wife up to a major oral fan all throughout her sex life. A combination of 2 fingers on g-spot and tongue directly on her clit will send her off big time. Afterwards she really really needs penetration sex.

When we were younger we did oral before or In middle of almost every sex session. These days we keep it to once a week, maybe 2 as an extra way to come. Less builds up a little more anticipation for it and she has no trouble coming these days just from sex without it but it still makes a great addition to the mix.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is one of the few times I don't agree with you.

I know the other major one. But maybe I can convince you one of these days :biggrin1:.

I'm surprised most guys haven't said they'd much rather get to the fucking rather than do oral first.

I think your thread proved that oral is rather popular with the men.

It'd be cheaper if you flew here (one ticket rather than two) and it's too much of a hassle for me to bring our sex swing all the way there. And yes, it is a NICE fantasy!

Cheaper, but I couldn't bring the cat (seriously, she has separation anxiety issues).

And so I'm not totally off topic AGAIN :)rolleyes: at myself), if you MUST torture me with oral, either combine it with penetration of some sort, or make sure there's lots of biting and hard sucking going on. It makes it slightly more tolerable.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I chose "I don't care for cunnilingus, let's get to the fucking."

It's not that it doesn't feel nice - it does feel nice. But anything that isn't penetration just frustrates me. Unless you actually INTEND to torture me, please just fuck me.

Thank you subgirrl - that saved me typing out basically the same answer lol, though, not into receiving torture myself ;)