Favorite Dildo

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think lex steele is perfect for everyday use and any bigger ones for those stretching sessions.

I would love to try jack napier, shane diesel or mandingo when they decide to release theirs. I think Jacks dildo will be awesome, it looks so nice.

importedd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bam is one of my favorite but the largest I have used and like is the Chi Chi Black Balled Dildo. 3" diameter!!!!

Surprisingly enough, my favorite dildo is the Amor from Babeland. In spite of being on LPSG/enjoying men who are more endowed, the toy is 5.5x4.5 (ish... the "head" part of it is about 5").

When I say favorite, I do mean -favorite- because I have quite a few to choose from :tongue:

He/it is enough of a favorite that I named him which I rarely do.

Tuka

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have two glass dildos that are absolutely my favourite, one for vaginal use and one for anal use (but never at the same time -- I tried that once and there just isn't enough flexibility!).

Neither is exceptionally long or thick, but both are ridged and/or bumpy, which adds to the stimulation, and they can be angled to strongly caress the G-spot, cervix, or whatever else is feeling good at the moment.

(I may add pics tomorrow; atm I have a cat on my lap who must not be disturbed or she will start doing annoying things, I'm sure of it.)

MKIDD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to watch my GF use dildos that are as accurate as possible. IMO, the shane diesel, Mr Marcus and Manuel Ferrara are spot-on.

MKIDD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are some photos i have collected that show Mr Marcus's cock up close to compare it with his dildo.
I have put some side by side photos of the Mr Marcus dildo next to his cock.
Sorry, no pussy shots here, just photos of his cock. Might be a boob here and there, but thats about it.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k00nqczquxdfs/Documents

Also, here is my updated Shane Diesel dildo and cock photo set:

And Manul Ferrara:

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Connecticut, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
all American 8, a lotta fun. big American 9, a step up. finally the top, dick rambone, for feeling like a stuffed slut. it fills and strectchs,can only get maybe 10 inches but hey everone needs goals :)

Fatslug

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A year ago I surprised Mrs Fatslug with Fun Factory's Stronic Drei.It would have to be one of the best vibrators she has ever used.

D

deleted192553

I used to own bam a long time ago, and that thing literally felt too good. It was so good I just cant keep using it on my own. I couldn't imagine getting fucked by a cock like that the way it opens you is just so uncomfortable but pleasurable at the same time I would jump at the opportunity to have it happen but I wonder if I'd pass out from the pleasure. The way it feels uncomfortable is just so hot it's like uncomfortable pleasure that I just love and need someone to do for me because it's too much to do to myself.