Favorite dildo?

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all,
I just wanted to see what your favorite dildos are, please post name and size.

Mine is Lex Steele for everyday use and John Holmes UR3 on weekends or mood....

I'll be getting the Shane Diesel dildo sometime soon, anyone tried that one?

I really hope Jack Napier and Mandingo get their signature models too.

So let us hear what you guys like, gay or str8, man or woman.....

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At present mine would be the " Colossus Dildo". It a real Big Boy Toy.....

product Description

When you want long, deep penetration, enjoy utilizing the length and girth of the Colossus Dildo. A true heavy hitter weighing in at over 4.5lbs and 16" from tip to balls with a full 14" insertable length, this dildo will offer stimulation with every inch of the thick veined shaft as you slide it in as far as you can take it. Mount the firm suction cup base to any flat surface and this monster cock will stand up for anything you want to dish out. At-A-Glance: The Colossus Dildo

Size: Measures approx. 16" total length, 14" insertable, 9" circumference
Material: PVC
Waterproof: Yes
Hole-stretching 3" (approx.) diameter
Realistic detail
Long thick shaft gives you deep stimulation

Attachments

QueenOfSpades

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the Lex Steele dildo is pretty realistic in size but it would have been better if it was UR3.

I think UR3 dildos feel very realistic but they should add a firm core to it because it's a little on the soft side to be realistic. But for feel then they're awesome.

The The Colossus Dildo looks like the BAM dildo, I've had the Kris Lord dildo a few years ago and it was a real ass stretcher, it felt really good when I got used to it.

I think if I would be in a relationship then I would want my partner to have a Lex Steele size cock, it's about 9.5 insertable to the balls and about 6.5 inches in girth (estimated).

I hope and been wishing for years that Jack Napier, Mandingo and Shane Diesel would have their signature series. Well, Shane got his like 6-8 months ago or atleast that's when I heard of it. But I think Mandingo is more of a star than Shane so I don't get why he hasn't got his dildo yet?

Well, I gotta order Shanes dildo soon. Does anyone have that one, please tell us how it's like( size, feel, texture, quality, insertion....)

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
My favorite, and largest is 6.5 X 5. Some of you guys are doing 14 inches? Holy shit, can you really get 14 inches in your ass? Biggest real life I had was 8.5 X 6, and it hurt a bit until I got comfortable on it. 14 inches? WOW!

I did not think our internal system could handle something that long without things being shuffled around internally.:confused:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be quite honest, I don't know the name of it, but it's pretty thick, but only about 3-4 inches long and designed like a dick. It has a narrow base and stays in perfectly. If I walk around with it, it rubs gently over my prostate and can make me cum. Also use it at times when having sex with a woman. Comes in black or white...but I don't discriminate. :)

B_shavedfatcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has the Shane Diesel, Mr.Marcus, and Manuel Ferrarra realistic ones. She also has the Johnny Vixskins which is the smallest of them. She likes the Mr.Marcus one the best.

Last edited:

D_cucitk

Just Browsing
Media
See my pics. I like the John Holmes dildo the best. Comparable one is Gonzo from Penthouse/Topco Sales.
Some ur3 and cyber skin can warp; keep them separate from others and in box.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got a Julian Rios dildo...feels amazing. My issue is that its so big, after about 10 minutes of use, my ass goes numb.

I'd kill to find (and own) a good 9-10" x 5.5-6" curved dildo. I had a 7 incher that was curved, and I had more (and better) orgasms, not to mention anal and prostate orgasms.

I tend to only get silicone toys.. nice and durable, plus easy to clean.

Toy Collection

Um, that's most of my toy collection. My favorites thus far are the rainbow striped from Babeland (5.5"x4.7") and the crazy green one from Bad Dragon (5.37"x6.5") :biggrin1:

Halopete

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend to only get silicone toys.. nice and durable, plus easy to clean.

Toy Collection

Um, that's most of my toy collection. My favorites thus far are the rainbow striped from Babeland (5.5"x4.7") and the crazy green one from Bad Dragon (5.37"x6.5") :biggrin1:

nice collection bad dragon are really awesome toys i have always wanted one :D a XL chance and a XL cockatrice :D hmmmmm :D

i'm currently loving this bad boy Dildos.co.uk | Huge Dildos, Double Ended Dildos, Anal Balls & Sex Toys

and this fellow :d hehe Doc Johnson Dick Rambone Cock 13.5 Inches at Lovehoney - Free Delivery on Large Dildos

kinda like big dildos :D hehe

SR_AM5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves her James deen. She is a fan of his to its perfect to her. I wish they made a Realistic dildo of billy glide as that's also one of her favorites.