Favorite dildo?

jamiebrooksbyaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a Julian Rios dildo...feels amazing. My issue is that its so big, after about 10 minutes of use, my ass goes numb.

I'd kill to find (and own) a good 9-10" x 5.5-6" curved dildo. I had a 7 incher that was curved, and I had more (and better) orgasms, not to mention anal and prostate orgasms.

OMG i want it

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife's fave is a Doc Johnson 8" dildo...she says it's the closest thing she could find to my actual cock. A bit longer and thicker than mine, but close enough! ;) Last year I bought her a glass g-spot stimulator dildo, and she likes that one as well...shorter, but nice and hard with the right curve. Her spot is only a couple of inches in, anyway.

For awhile she tried to get me to buy one of those "clone-a-willy" kits....until I convinced her that they don't actually work that well. However, she always says "if I could just get a toy that's the exact same as your dick, foreskin and all, I would never need to buy another toy ever again".

Gosh, I lover her!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can not remember where I bought it, but I got a kit to make a replica of my own dick. it was sort of complicated to do and you had to act quickly, but it made a latex replica of my own dick. My wife likes to use it inside her as she is sucking on my dick. That way she gets "two for one". She says that it feels just the same as with me inside her.

Pokieman

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has several large dildos with Kong being her favorite. We have the suction cup and the vac u lock versions. I'm average size but will strap on Kong for her. Especially great wearing it under jeans with my boots on, that huge fake cock hanging out thru the zipper and bending her over the couch in the living room then carrying her to the kitchen counter.

kinda_jealous

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooooh this is my question for sure. First I thought Jeff Stryker was huge. The hook curve would hit my prostate but then I started getting greedy. Then came the Ty Foxx (became my favorite so much I nicknamed him after Brock Lesnar the WWE wrestler) which was about 8"long w 7" girth and massive balls. Then I went backwards to Kris Lord which was7-8" long but thinner6.5-7girth. But my greed took over and I got Shane Diesel. After the Ty Foxx I got spoiled so when the Diesel fell out the box amd I grabbed it in the cloth carrying bag I was disappointed and said "thats it!? Where is the rest or that motherfucker lied to somebody." Then the super massive upgrade to BAM which is like 10" insert able with a ass ripping 8.5" girth. I lined them all up in size order and when I finally hit BAM I was happy. My legs were shaking in the squatting position and when it was all over I had to hold on to the walls I was destroyed in a good way. I only got 3-5 inches in but the girth made me happy.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooooh this is my question for sure. First I thought Jeff Stryker was huge. The hook curve would hit my prostate but then I started getting greedy. Then came the Ty Foxx (became my favorite so much I nicknamed him after Brock Lesnar the WWE wrestler) which was about 8"long w 7" girth and massive balls. Then I went backwards to Kris Lord which was7-8" long but thinner6.5-7girth. But my greed took over and I got Shane Diesel. After the Ty Foxx I got spoiled so when the Diesel fell out the box amd I grabbed it in the cloth carrying bag I was disappointed and said "thats it!? Where is the rest or that motherfucker lied to somebody." Then the super massive upgrade to BAM which is like 10" insert able with a ass ripping 8.5" girth. I lined them all up in size order and when I finally hit BAM I was happy. My legs were shaking in the squatting position and when it was all over I had to hold on to the walls I was destroyed in a good way. I only got 3-5 inches in but the girth made me happy.

Practice Practice Practice... you'll get to the balls before long.

primobolan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Square peg 11". ~9" insertable, 6-8.5" circumference. Only one i could cum hands free with. I found for me riding it to loisen up and tease prostate for a bit followed by full insertion then just doing pelvic thrusts on it would make my toes curl:)