Favorite masturbation method

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy various hand job methods ,but to break the monotony, I found this to be quite enjoyable. Hop in the shower and wrap a wash cloth around the shower head so that the water is a fat stream. Adjust the temperature and then lay down on your back and scoot yourself (dick) up under the water. The steady thrum of warm water beating against the perineium is wonderful! Meanwhile, your hands are free to do as you wish. Ie. Massage your balls, finger your prostate, hand job your shaft, etc. I guarantee that you won't last too long before you blast a cum load! Enjoy! Now do us all a favor and describe your next best hand job experience that you enjoy! Variety is the spice of life!

Reactions: glacius01

glacius01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That sounds good. I have to try it. The perineium is an incredible area to explore. For me the prostate thing is kind of difficult, I must have short arms. But I enjoy quite a lot to just rub from the balls to the anus without going in and back with my palms, and also from my balls to the tip of my penis. How would I know that a bit of lube makes everything more fun?

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine don' t errected for years.
for prostate healt i masturbate with a flaccid.
put many lube on mine still big cut softy.
take mine balls in the right hand and hand work left till i cumm. Take min 10 minutes. When empty it feel good in the balls and i leak a few days less.