Feeling more Naked with a Bare Penis Glans (either cut or uncut with it retracted)

S

SirConcis

When naked, I am less aware that my glans is exposed, unless taking a shower and facing the jet or swimming naked.

When in loose underwear, I am much more aware of my naked glans and thus think more of my penis.

You realise this especially after spending a day at a nudist beach and when you get dressed and slip on underwear and really feel your naked head against the cotton. (pleasurable feeling, but a feeling nonetheless :)

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it does seem unfair when I see a hot guy in the gym showers who has his cockhead covered. But those guys who have a prominant "bump" underneath thin foreskin is nice to look at too.

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys:

Do any of you think you feel MORE naked when you either don't have a foreskin because its been removed, or your uncut and leave it pulled back..

Than you would if you had a foreskin, or if you have it down in its natural position over the head?

Could this be why guys in the states seem to be more self concious than guys elsewhere in the world?

I think there's definitely something to this, and have always been aware of the head and slit showing. To me they're the vulnerable and intimate parts of the penis, and do feel more naked since I can't hide them.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Left or right: which one is better?

View attachment 20442131
I like right more because I can see the head. I love how dicks look but I really like seeing glans.

I have to admit, I think it's even more naked when you can see glans than when you can't. Uncut guys have a natural hoodie over their dicks. :p So I feel like their still covered, and not really exposed, if I can't see their head. I am cut though so maybe I like glans more because i'm used to seeing them.

On the other side, I remember on a post at OMG Blog of a bunch of naked uncut athletes someone commented wanting to know why one guy's foreskin was retracted. Like he was almost upset by it but I guess if you fetishize dicks being covered then he felt like he was missing out out on that. I liked the guy who's head was exposed.

I like it when a cock gets hard and starts sliding out of the foreskin covering it.

Reactions: Flotiz and camchain

Foreskin pulled back makes me feel more naked and more of an exhibitionist

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uncut here -- foreskin pulled back, glans exposed, is like getting ready to do "business" (usually start getting hard).
Definitely feels much more "naked" -- but being a bit of an exhibitionist, it doesn't bother me.

Totally agree. It just has a more "ready" look. I wish mine retracted naturally rather than have to force it though.

D

deleted6200941

I definitely feel this way! When I’m walking around the locker room naked, I still feel a bit covered and modest if my foreskin covers my glans. When I roll it back, probably if I’m cleaning underneath, I feel much more exposed. I think it’s because it’s the ‘final’ and one of the most intimate things another guy could see.

Reactions: chiguyjay