Feeling of Fucking with a Big Cock

Lindros16

Loved Member
Media
does fucking with a big cock with great girth feel better than fucking with an average size cock? or is the sensation the same? is cumming better looking down at a fat cock stretching a pussy wide open?

does it actually feel better or is does it feel better based on the psychology or neither?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm trying to figure out how anyone could answer this? Either you're average and know what that feels like or you've got girth and know what that feels like. Are there guys that can have booth sizes erect and can describe the difference? I can see how someone could comment on what it's liked to be fucked by different sizes, but fucking with different sizes? Huh?

D

deleted136887

you can only fuck with the cock you got.

O

OldFirm08

Love the one you fuk, and fuk the one you're with.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
does fucking with a big cock with great girth feel better than fucking with an average size cock? or is the sensation the same? is cumming better looking down at a fat cock stretching a pussy wide open?

does it actually feel better or is does it feel better based on the psychology or neither?

it all depends how the equipment is used.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can honestly tell you that it is a WORLD of difference! Fucking with a huge girth is one of the greatest life experiences that I have ever had. I never gave a woman a vaginal orgasm with my God given, above average sized cock before, but with my huge girth that I have attained , I have experienced this phenomenon and it is AMAZING!! The best part is having the attitude of a man with average equipment but packing some serious meat. I also have the perspective of being average and massive in the same lifetime... I not only have a well rounded cock, but I also have a well rounded set of sexual experiences garnered from my journey into PE.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always had a fat cock. God didn't give me two. so I have only fucked with my fat cock. I like it. the women I fucked liked it. I like the fact that it just doesn't slip in, I have to work it in. there is usually addl movement to spread the legs a little wider. And I like the satisfaction of pleasing a woman, delivering the goods etc. when a woman thanks you for fucking the hell out of her, it makes you feel good.

ostensor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could only imagine that it's much more satisfying than having a small cock. I am still somewhat surprised but satisfied when I see my swollen cock in the mirror just after coming.

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can anyone answer this question. We have no means to compare whether it feels better to fuck with a big dick or a small dick. Because we only have one or the other. And people with big dicks can't say they feel better than small dick dudes because they don't know what the other dude is feeling and vice versa.

Fucking feels good period lol.

BenWaaaaah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My college girlfriend was a girth queen. So every so often I would place two then three then four fingers along my cock. Every finger added = more pleasure for her. I would be sticking my fingers straight up with heel @ the base and she would have the biggest Os.

As a 99.9999999999% straight man who was had some toys up in there, I would much rather have girth.... But that's just me...

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
put is this way i got fucked for the first time not to long ago of another bloke with fat girthy cock and he knocked me out thats what u call a fuck i was buckled legged for 2 days pretty fcuking hot though i slept for 2 days and can still feel the effects lmao