Feeling Your Man Cum Inside You

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, please share your experience, emotions when you feel your male partner on the verge to climax, what does it feel like when he finally cums inside you, does it tickle, does it feel odd, can you actually feel the amount he ejaculates in you? Please share your experiences

Reactions: EricR

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It feels like a hundred fire hoses being turned on. If I'm on top I get propelled into the ceiling, where I am pinned by the torrent of cum, twitching like an effect from the Excorcist until he subsides.

Brilliant.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At best you can feel the contractions of his orgasm but the vagina doesnt have nerve endings at the surface of the tissue so you dont feel the actual liquid. My husband only cums inside of me and has for the better part of 10 years. I always look forward to his increase in thrust power, his grunts and then the spasms of his throbbing dick.

Sometimes the cum doesnt run back out until the next day, its like my little secret.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At best you can feel the contractions of his orgasm but the vagina doesnt have nerve endings at the surface of the tissue so you dont feel the actual liquid. My husband only cums inside of me and has for the better part of 10 years. I always look forward to his increase in thrust power, his grunts and then the spasms of his throbbing dick.

Sometimes the cum doesnt run back out until the next day, its like my little secret.

thanks for sharing...one would think the "liquid" part could be felt.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well you cant feel the liquid because much of sexual pleasure for a female comes from the actual "pressure" and not the "tickling" feeling of something in there. We can wear super large tampons and never feel them after they are put in. Mainly because there are not little nerves on the surface of the vaginal walls.

Gspot is not sensitive unless "pressed on" often times very aggressively pushed into, the cul de sac or fornix isnt sensitive to the touch as much as to aggressive thrusting.

Our labia (inner and outer) is sensitive to the touch (as well as the clitoris obviously) because the nerves are on the surface much like our skin. But the tissue inside of the vagina is not made that way.

You can lightly touch your own cervix with your finger and not really feel it unless its tapped hard or scraped with a fingernail for example. So feeling a little bit of warm fluid isnt going to be noticable, especially after a hard fucking. At best if a guy is a very very hard ejaculator you might feel a little something.

Now when it runs down your leg, thats a whole different sensation. ;)

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you cant feel the liquid because much of sexual pleasure for a female comes from the actual "pressure" and not the "tickling" feeling of something in there. We can wear super large tampons and never feel them after they are put in. Mainly because there are not little nerves on the surface of the vaginal walls.

Gspot is not sensitive unless "pressed on" often times very aggressively pushed into, the cul de sac or fornix isnt sensitive to the touch as much as to aggressive thrusting.

Our labia (inner and outer) is sensitive to the touch (as well as the clitoris obviously) because the nerves are on the surface much like our skin. But the tissue inside of the vagina is not made that way.

You can lightly touch your own cervix with your finger and not really feel it unless its tapped hard or scraped with a fingernail for example. So feeling a little bit of warm fluid isnt going to be noticable, especially after a hard fucking. At best if a guy is a very very hard ejaculator you might feel a little something.

Now when it runs down your leg, thats a whole different sensation. ;)

Very helpful..thanks:smile:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels like rainbows and the milky way, puppies and baby ducklings, warm sunshine and sitting on a bale of hay.

hotchik911

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the other ladies, but it is more a pressure thing for me, and sometimes a temperature difference, but that's about it.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its just like PM said...
its the muscle spasm I can feel more then the liquid...
even at my most sensitive peak... inside I can't really feel any liquid...
feels warmer but I can definitely feel the spasms...

LOL @ Patchos... really??? I feel like I'm wrapped in a millions of sparkling unicorn farts... XD

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The original poster asked about the emotions and what it feels like. .....

To be truly OPEN to "making love".....the experience of my lover cumming inside me.....it was beyond words. The closest I have ever come to describing it accurately was .....

"Fucking to God." (credit to David Deida David Deida | The Official David Deida Website )

Sex is wonderful, pleasurable, lots of fun, and sometimes even Amazing. But when you can be completely open to your partner, ...emotionally, physically, spiritually...there is something that happened when he came inside me that was simply BEYOND WORDS. It was truly as if we were ONE. PROFOUND.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CB I guess you're right... it was originally about emotions...
I got caught up reading the other comments & got lost... XD
I like it the best when we both cum at the same time...
it a very tranquil & connected feeling...
I guess I'm a little indifferent in the emotions of orgasm part...
some times I guess the emotions can run a little shallow for me unfortunately...
but it is nice...

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually if you read the original post he asks about three different physical sensations, not emotions. So technically- does it tickle, can you feel him ejaculate inside you and does it feel odd- all of which are physical sensory.

I'm just plain confused... XD
and tired...
well I gave my two cents with both topics... XD

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
since his tool is always wrapped, hence my name being the condom fairy, i don't get to feel hot man juice exploding inside me. but his muscle contractions are strong enough that i can feel the flow of his ejaculation going through his cock. it's quite pleasant, like, singing and laughing and being barefoot while running through a tall grassy meadow chasing after butterflies :lmao:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All you women lie! :mad:

Admit it, all of you, that the greatest thrill in your meager lives is feeling the rush of man juice spurting and pulsing through your love canals. And feel it you do. Yes, yes, yes............

lol, I made myself laugh.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
since his tool is always wrapped, hence my name being the condom fairy, i don't get to feel hot man juice exploding inside me. but his muscle contractions are strong enough that i can feel the flow of his ejaculation going through his cock. it's quite pleasant, like, singing and laughing and being barefoot while running through a tall grassy meadow chasing after butterflies :lmao:

WOW! :lmao: