Feeling Your Man Cum Inside You

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I was a teenager, I have been in longterm relationships and have never experienced a condom, so I do not know what it would feel like that way.

However, something happens to my mind and body when my husband is at the point of no return. I feel like Aphrodite conquered. It feels like he has doubled in size and that I am going to be blissfully split in two. Sometimes I can feel how hot his release is, but always I can feel his contractions and ejaculations. I like it best when the breath swooshs out of his lungs and he is fighting to hang on. It makes me feel powerful and submissive at the same time. The very best part for me comes afterwards when we are spooned. I am all messy and his arm or hand is clamped on my hip or butt and my legs are captured between his. Primal that.

nitrousvette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend says she luvs it when i'm cuming! She likes to hold the skin back tight and she says she really feels the head like that. THe head of my dick is smaller than the rest of my dick, but when i cum and she holds the skin back she says it feels so good feeling it grow bigger and she gets off everytime!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physically there is nothing more than the increasing intensity of his thrusts and then a warm feeling as it escapes. Emotionally, for me, it amounts to this "urgh that's a mess I have to clean up". I find there is little that is less sexy than immediately leaving the coital bed to clean up the mess. Thank goddess for condoms!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...something happens to my mind and body when my husband is at the point of no return. I feel like Aphrodite conquered. It feels like he has doubled in size and that I am going to be blissfully split in two. Sometimes I can feel how hot his release is, but always I can feel his contractions and ejaculations. I like it best when the breath swooshs out of his lungs and he is fighting to hang on. It makes me feel powerful and submissive at the same time. The very best part for me comes afterwards when we are spooned. I am all messy and his arm or hand is clamped on my hip or butt and my legs are captured between his. Primal that.

Wow! Beautiful.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Since I was a teenager, I have been in longterm relationships and have never experienced a condom, so I do not know what it would feel like that way.

However, something happens to my mind and body when my husband is at the point of no return. I feel like Aphrodite conquered. It feels like he has doubled in size and that I am going to be blissfully split in two. Sometimes I can feel how hot his release is, but always I can feel his contractions and ejaculations. I like it best when the breath swooshs out of his lungs and he is fighting to hang on. It makes me feel powerful and submissive at the same time. The very best part for me comes afterwards when we are spooned. I am all messy and his arm or hand is clamped on my hip or butt and my legs are captured between his. Primal that.

Beautiful.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media

WOW!!! I could not have said it better myself. Love this. I have never quite had the words to describe when my husband(ex now) would cumm inside me but this states exactly how I feel. thanks!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing beats the feeling of ejaculating deep inside a vagina that's cumming as well. It's like both orgasms are multiplied exponentially from the energy ebbing and flowing (not to mention the fluids). Her pussy contractions timed perfectly in sync with my spasming cock makes the shared experience so perfect, so intimate.

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love the spasm where he jerks it even deeper inside and the groan of pleasure, then his body goes limp and you feel the weight all on top of you and you know it's dripping onto the sheets but you just don't care.

Best feeling ever...and I am on top

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Very well said!!

I do feel everything, but especially so when he is big. With a smaller guy, the feelings are not as magnified/strong.

And now that I'm single, I really miss it...

I feel the same. When he thrusts deeper too orgasm we climax together, and the pulsing pressure of his penis I feel on my cervix...It feels like a complete temperature change his sperm is heated, and shooting like a lawn sprinkler inside me...

Reactions: BetterFuture