Fem/Sub Twinks being Dominated

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find it amazing how the camera man/person totally fucks up most of these videos. Concentrating on portions of the scenes that mean nothing to the viewer. The intent of the viewer is to see the breeding, that is the action of the genitals. We see the backs, the faces, the bodies, and actually only wish to see one cock or the other as the two interact. Above all the viewer wants to see the breeding, not just the spilling (wasting) of cum. The insemination or ingestion of bodily fluids.

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it amazing how the camera man/person totally fucks up most of these videos. Concentrating on portions of the scenes that mean nothing to the viewer. The intent of the viewer is to see the breeding, that is the action of the genitals. We see the backs, the faces, the bodies, and actually only wish to see one cock or the other as the two interact. Above all the viewer wants to see the breeding, not just the spilling (wasting) of cum. The insemination or ingestion of bodily fluids.

perfect thread for you mate
http://www.lpsg.com/325706-up-close-bareback-including-gape.html

BlondKevin

Sexy Member
Media

Another example of how different folks have different interests.

I hate the videos where all you see is a close-up of a cock or an ass. I don't want to see just "the action of the genitals," I want to see whether those genitals are attached to a cute boy or an ugly dude. I want to see the entire body, not just some random patch of flesh. I want to see the guys' expressions, not just a dull 5 minutes of a dick going in and out. In short, I want to watch a couple of guys having sex, and not just "see one cock or the other."

Different people, different preferences.