Female bodybuilders hardcore xx workout

jackfrost

Just Browsing
Media
they look great they even have tits probably implants but they do look good. some of them don't even need a top because they look like the guys . and some there face seams to change but those 2 seam just right .

xx9270

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many thanks for that video, I for one LOVE female bodybuilders! Can't say I like the silicone though, and all fbb's with big tits have implants,
I am mad for big clits, as good as big cocks I reckon. I have had a taste of a big bodybuilder clit, and believe me there is no going back!

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
downloaded this clip ages ago and still very hot.

have had a huge attraction to Denise Masino for ages -she was so sexy and sensual at the peak of her bodybuilding career.

because of her works and publications, more female bodybuilders exploded their sensual sides and put out some great pics and vids.

big thanks to her for that and for being so damn sexy!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well here is one, the top bodybuilder Angie Salvagno with boyfriend on cam. She is not in great condition but man look at that clit!RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Here's what I got from that link:
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a fan of female bodybuilding since the late 1970's when the likes of Rachel McClish, Kay Baxter and Laura Combes were first on the scene. Over the years, many women moved from fitness models to hardcode bodybuilding. This fueled the imagination of many men and women alike to wonder what it would be like to have sex with anyone of them. There are plenty of websites that could help you with your imagination. Some are free photo and video clip sites, while others require a fee.

www.wpw.net
www.amg-lite.com
www.muscleangels.com
www.awefilms.com
www.thevalkyrie.com

You can also find sites where fitness and bodybulding women have sex, such as Denise Masino at www.denisemasino.com or www.muscleelagance.com.

Yvette Bova has taken it to the extreme at her site at www.clubyvette.com.

You can also find pleny of clips on YouTube or DailyMotion of female muscle. Another place would be at www.clips4sale.com.

Female bodybuilders know they found a niche where men and women alike enjoy their look. It's the mystique of what could be done with their muscles. Some do display it in videos of strength demonstrations (bending iron bars, lifting everyday objects), others will flex and massage themselves, teasing the muscle worship crowd.

I always kept my fascination to myself since many guys will label you as gay because of your admiration to female muscle. Call it as you see fit, but I give credit to both male and female bodybuilders to give it a dedications to transform their bodies. It is amazing to watch over the years someone go from an everyday average build to a muscular build.

My ex-wife was fit and athletic since I knew her. She has 13 inch biceps, toned legs, and a firm ass, that did wonders to enhance our sex life. I had dated a policewoman from Brooklyn NY for a time and she lifted weights to stay fit for her job. She loved to tease me with flexing and muscle control, and our sex life was outstanding. Sadly we didn't stay together because of distance and her job.

I can still say today that I enjoy the look of female bodybuilders and athletes, and will continue to fuel my imagination with their teasing and posing.