Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Everybody!

Thanks for the input on my "Female G-Spot" post. Now I have another interesting question. My new girlfriend had her first orgasm while we were making love and I noticed about 3 teaspoons of what I think was "female cum" around the base of my penis. It was bleach white in color and thick in consistency. I didn't taste it, but it had no real odor to it. We've made love before and I never noticed it.

Is this "female cum"? Have any other girls ever seen this before?

Thanks!
Bry

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That does happen sometimes with me. Depends on how turned on I am and how many orgasm's I have.
It's not real thick but I could see it, kind of the consistency of a man's sperm. It is more noticeable in the pubic hair, and base of the penis. Sometimes I have a wet spot on the bed afterward.

If it's really thick like cottage cheese, Pup might be right. Yeast infection.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I didn't understand that it was the first time she has ever orgasmed.

You said it was white like bleach? That is what I think is causing my confusion.

I know after my husband and I have sex I think I have seen something like you are talking about on the base of his penis. I don't know necessarily if it is female cum......or natural lube that females produce. I orgasm every time I have sex with my husband.......but I have never been able to do the squirt thing that everyone says females should be able to do. I have hang ups with doing anything that feels like peeing when I am having sex. Anyways I am not there yet but I am still working on it. But from what I understand......if it is female ejaculate you will have no doubt because it will soak you.

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was provided with some info:

I wanted to tell you that the post on female cum doesn't indicate a yeast infection. Almost daily women have a creamy white discharge which is a normal part of the sloughing off of epithelial (vaginal wall) cells mixed with the fluid that carries it out. The friction from sex can cause this to build up around the base of the mans penis (kind of like wacking off to a lot of lotion and getting it to build up at the base of your penis or hand from the friction.

I get this almost every time i have sex. It doesn't have much of a smell and the taste is very acidic because the vaginal environment has to be acidic to protect the uterus from any bacteria getting up there.

I assure you if she had a yeast infection she wouldn't want to have sex because of the pain and irritation associated with it would be almost unbearable to have sex.

Women produce this creamy stuff from pre-adolescence to menopause.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've noticed this substance too, but it isn't necessarily female cum, because sometimes it's on my cock befeore she's actually had an orgasm.

When she cums and is squirting, it's pretty much always clear.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex gf would cum alot too.. everytime shed orgasm shed start giggling uncrontrollably and to be honest sometimes it would almost be like too much, it would run down my dick and my pubic hair would be covered in it

BillyD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seemed to notice this on a few past and my present girlfriends but I think it may have to do with the time of the month too? Maybe ovulation time?

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The time of the month does vary the colour and consistency of female wetness. My boyfriend says the taste varies too. In his words its 'Thicker and sweeter' just before my period is due.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've noticed this substance too, but it isn't necessarily female cum, because sometimes it's on my cock befeore she's actually had an orgasm.

When she cums and is squirting, it's pretty much always clear.

Squirting occurs by stimulation of the skenes gland. The fluid is secreted via the urethra. And the white substance is pussy juice. So all is good !

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think that's cum, I just call it cream. I see what you describe on my cock, especially during doggy style, well before my wife cums on my cock. I just think it's her thick, juicy natural lubrication building up around the bottom of my cock.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should be aware that a womans "secretions" alter alot depending on what stage she is at in her menstrual cycle. For example, when a woman is ovulating she will often secrete a very thick, almost gloopy mucus - designed to trap sperm and keep it in her vagina to aid conception. It's possible that you just haven't noticed this change in her secretions before.