Female opinions on big cock photo galleries

BikiniSecrets

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone else feel the same? IMO the majority of the photo galleries are not doing justice to the member, lol. I dont really like posting negatives comments directly into galleries, but if you post your best gallery link here, I will offer an honest critque, along with anyone else from the female perspective.

Generally in a gallery I like variety-- standing frontals, laying down, limited close ups, no dark lighting, measuring, maybe oil or cum shots, but that's just me.

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

BikiniSecrets

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lol, not sure about wise, moving photos are a plus, but after a few photos gets repetitive, too many close ups (becomes boring), maybe create a new variety gallery with only 1 or 2 closups for every 10 photos.

Reactions: 1101851

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol, not sure about wise, moving photos are a plus, but after a few photos gets repetitive, too many close ups (becomes boring), maybe create a new variety gallery with only 1 or 2 closups for every 10 photos.
Really wise. Thank you.
I'll prepare a new gallery labeled "BikiniSecrets advised"

BikiniSecrets

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well not good to open with a big dick shot, comes across way too desparate, lol try some ideas above, too many close ups, you need--

1. a variety tease gallery, then for those interested in more...

2 the in your face cock gallery which you have.

Hope this helps you get more followers/likes.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else feel the same? IMO the majority of the photo galleries are not doing justice to the member, lol. I dont really like posting negatives comments directly into galleries, but if you post your best gallery link here, I will offer an honest critque, along with anyone else from the female perspective.

Generally in a gallery I like variety-- standing frontals, laying down, limited close ups, no dark lighting, measuring, maybe oil or cum shots, but that's just me.
These are all great points. I agree wholeheartedly! However, this is not a Women's Issue. A lot of the women here have been trying for a very long time to keep the men from inundation us with dick pics here. The entire rest of the site is for that. We asked the mods for help for so long, they made a new sub-forum for us, and that worked. It is called Show Off.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, dick pics ain't a woman's issue.

Mods - could this thread be shuffled off to show offs?

D

deleted969111

Since I'm straight I'll post here. Love some comments.

And my lover is very bi. Some may like her pics