Female teacher at boys physical exam.

larkyman

Just Browsing
Media
I found some posts above where boys reports about embarrassed experiences during the physical exam. At most of the cases female medical or school personal violate privacy of male patient or innocent school boys. That tradition retained in most of ex-totalitarian societies in Eastern Europe. Some state officials, including the teachers usurp rights, unusual for their occupation and competence. A case in point is the presence of a class-teacher on the regular physical exams we used to have at school from young child until come of age. According to school-policy a class teacher was always present in exam room during the exam, independent of age and sex of the students. The examination accomplish in the school doctors consulting room, separate for girls and boys. I have embarrassed memories of my last physical at age of 14. I went in consulting room by my school teacher – an exacting lady about 40. On doctor’s orders I striped to undies. Then the doctor, also female done the exam. First she checks weight, height and blood pressure. After that she checked teeth, tongue and larynx. During exam I wear only underpants. My class-teacher stay right next to me witnesses at firsthand the procedure and masterminds me assisting the doctor. Become aware of implicit consent of the doctor, she stays immediately to her even during the most embarrassed part of the exam – check of my physical development and genitalia. For that I was insist to lower my briefs to my knees. Next following check of the testicles and finally she pulled the prepuce back to see the glans. It was more embarrassing because I had reach puberty and start raises some pubic hair. In despite of obvious discomfort and humiliation to be exposed in front of a woman, who isn’t even medical personal, nobody of my classmate protest because all this is part of a strong confirmed system.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Teachers have no reason to see their students' genitalia and teenage boys in particular are already self conscious enough when it comes to their peers seeing them. The teacher really had no business in the room except maybe to ensure that the doctor giving the exam didn't touch the patients innapropriately.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
't

I couldn't agree more. This double standard makes no sense, and is much more commmon and prevelant that anyone likes to admit.

every double standard that helps women is ignored
while the slightest double standard favoring men is attacked until it is done away with....

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every double standard that helps women is ignored
while the slightest double standard favoring men is attacked until it is done away with....

Amen to that! Its all part of the increasing systematic bias against males in today's society. And this is all because males had the advantage in the past so now people want to see men disadvantaged. Well DISCRIMINATION IS DISCRIMINATION NO MATTER WHO IT FAVORS. I'm sorry that women had a hard time but that doesn't mean its fair to make men have a hard time now. And I fully realize that for simply stating my opinion/the truth at least one of the ladies on here will "rip me a new one" and call me a chauvanist, etc. simply because they don't want to see the truth put forward for others to see.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Drago, wtf are you dribbling on about?

I made a post to the douchebag who said the boys should have been thrilled at getting stripped naked in front of a female teacher (very inappropriate actions) and flipped it to see if he thought the same if the roles were reversed. Now you come on here half cocked and usually enlarged bold font and making a jackass of yourself in the process. The only one here who seemed to think the OP's post wasn't something to be pissed off about is the douchebag who was the first to respond to the original post.