Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I gotta ask..seems like you have a good thing going. Specifically a good single thing going. Why marry? For tax reasons or some shit like that? I mean do you really know you want this forever? Seems like a waste of a good single thing you have set up.
Curious is all. Not trying to judge.

D_Aude_Dios

Account Disabled
Media
I want to marry because I want a family and kids and I want that. This may not always last. Especially if he gets a gf or a wife himself. Then my fiancée won't do that anymore because she said she wouldn't want me to do that to her.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to marry because I want a family and kids and I want that. This may not always last. Especially if he gets a gf or a wife himself. Then my fiancée won't do that anymore because she said she wouldn't want me to do that to her.

if you get married will you stop?
you don't need to get married to have a family and kids
are both of them ok with you sharing their pictures with strangers on the internet?

D_Aude_Dios

Account Disabled
Media
When we get married we will not stop if he is still single. We may when we start having kids I do not know I guess we will discuss that when it comes and they do not mind as long as pics stay discreet no pics or showing tattoo anything that would give them away.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is pretty hot. It is awesome to see couples in an open relationship and have it work out.

Would be nice to see more positive stories like this. But based on the feedback OP is getting I understand why people don't share more often. Or maybe it's not just that common. (I realize the people here are merely concerned, and not being judgemental, BTW.)

D_Aude_Dios

Account Disabled
Media
I just am not responding to negative things people on here have to say because this is working and it is nothing more than just sex with them two. The real relationship is between me and her. And like she has told me before she could stop doing it and be perfectly fine it does not matter to her. Of course I am turned on by it though so don't want it to stop.

D_Aude_Dios

Account Disabled
Media
She does sometimes take it in the ass. But she said would never take him in the ass and only me. I am thin and smaller so I don't hurt her as much but she doesn't really like it alot because it hurts her